Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Eli Green --> Transfer Portal

Default Re: Eli Green --> Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I know with your limited comprehension you might not understand, but they are not doing a job, they are college students playing a game.
    Then WHY ARE THEY GETTING PAID BRO????
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Interesting article from The Athletic regarding the transfer portal and NIL. Anonymous takes from NIL collective officials, agents, personnel staffers and players. It’s behind a paywall and I know some have tips and tricks to get around that. I’ll defer to somebody else to tell you how to do that. I’ve never had much luck with it myself.

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/549...ives-movement/
    Rome wasn’t built in a day, but I wasn’t the foreman either…

Quote Originally Posted by BisonDude View Post
    Interesting article from The Athletic regarding the transfer portal and NIL. Anonymous takes from NIL collective officials, agents, personnel staffers and players. It’s behind a paywall and I know some have tips and tricks to get around that. I’ll defer to somebody else to tell you how to do that. I’ve never had much luck with it myself.

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/549...ives-movement/
    https://web.archive.org/web/20240520...ives-movement/

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Chief View Post
    We all know Coach Roehl but I think this leaves a little bit of a bad taste in our mouths. This is the kind of thing we'll remember if (when) the HC position opens again. His sights may be set higher than NDSU i guess.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

I was really glad to see us nab Coach Roehl. And glad now to have Eli Green. Wish we were opening the season with you instead of UND.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

It was easy to see early on that Eli wasn't long for NDSU. Basically he gets open... catches the ball... and can run with the ball. A special talent. Maybe as much talent as we've ever seen in a receiver at NDSU.
    Last edited by CaBisonFan; 05-29-2024 at 10:19 AM.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    It was easy to see early on that Eli wasn't long for NDSU. Basically he gets open... catches the ball... and can run with the ball. A special talent. Maybe as much talent as we've ever seen in a receiver at NDSU.
    Who cares? He is no longer at NDSU and basically gave us the finger and left. I guess you like NDSU being a developmental program for all the big boys. That will be fun seeing a player for one year and then saying bye-bye. Getting players like this will be far and few between and then they're gone.

Who cares? He is no longer at NDSU and basically gave us the finger and left. I guess you like NDSU being a developmental program for all the big boys. That will be fun seeing a player for one year and then saying bye-bye. Getting players like this will be far and few between and then they're gone.
    I'm with you SD.

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I agree too, but the constant pissing & moaning will not affect change.
    What can we do to make it better? That's the tough question.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    I'm with you SD.
    You're both dog eaters eh.

Lardsin must go!

LefseBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

When I started posting here, a few "warned" me about SD Bison, being kind of conservative, but you are DAMN right on this issue.