Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post
    Anyone see emails on changing your season ticket locations. I believe they said some time in May it would come out.
    First email came on May 2nd.
    Reminder email came yesterday.

The process begins tomorrow.

536 In a row

Anyone see emails on changing your season ticket locations. I believe they said some time in May it would come out.
    you can login and go to the section that says Bison seat selection, it will show you when your appt is, just did it and played with the map a little.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Thanks guys, was stuck in my junk mail

I got the email and I am not a season ticket holder since I live out of state.

Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Dates and times are dictated by priority points. My time slot is May 16 at 2:30
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Unclaimed season tickets went on sale today - the email I got advertising it has a "Get your season tickets now!" link on it that when you click on it goes to https://www.example.com/.

Guessing around 2000-ish in total are available with some very good (but expensive) seats in the first few rows between the 30s on either side still available to whoever wants them. Ticket demand seems to be continuing to lag despite having a home schedule on it this year that includes SDSU, UND, and UNI.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Unclaimed season tickets went on sale today - the email I got advertising it has a "Get your season tickets now!" link on it that when you click on it goes to https://www.example.com/.

Guessing around 2000-ish in total are available with some very good (but expensive) seats in the first few rows between the 30s on either side still available to whoever wants them. Ticket demand seems to be continuing to lag despite having a home schedule on it this year that includes SDSU, UND, and UNI.
    Is anyone surprised there are that many season tickets still available? Seems NDSU overpriced tickets for an FCS football game. Not to mention no changes to tailgating, no changes to the venue, etc. Need to do more than allow sale of beer which was long overdue. Again, not doing anything during the middle of the run of championships to add some cheaper seats and bring in new fans along with being content to stay in FCS made the drop in interest inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Is anyone surprised there are that many season tickets still available? Seems NDSU overpriced tickets for an FCS football game. Not to mention no changes to tailgating, no changes to the venue, etc. Need to do more than allow sale of beer which was long overdue. Again, not doing anything during the middle of the run of championships to add some cheaper seats and bring in new along with being content to stay in FCS made the drop in interest inevitable.
    I was very surprised when I relocated my seats this year. Far cry from 2013 when season tickets were sold out and the tiny amount of single games tickets sold out for the season in minutes.

Interesting question if current ticket prices are correct for maximizing total overall revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I was very surprised when I relocated my seats this year. Far cry from 2013 when season tickets were sold out and the tiny amount of single games tickets sold out for the season in minutes.

Interesting question if current ticket prices are correct for maximizing total overall revenue.
    Honestly, I don't think it's the price of the tickets themselves that are holding people back from getting in on them or renewing their existing spots....it's the crazy bump in mandated TM fees that is pricing people out. For my two tickets, which are good but not great, the combined TM fees are almost as much as the face value cost of the tickets themselves.

That said, if these tickets remain unclaimed, this would be a prime opportunity for the NDSU Marketing department to offer up a "Family Pack" for a game....four Endzone tickets, four pops, four dogs for $100, or something along those lines, just to get people in the seats, especially for the big games against SDSU, UND, and UNI.

I moved my seats this year also. We we on the 50. But the price wasnt the issue. Wife wanted seats lower so the climb wouldnt be so bad. So we dropped
    down 6 rows and to get aisle seats next to sec 1 we had to mover over a section. So we saved 300+ in the process.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."