Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Season Tickets

Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post
    Anyone see emails on changing your season ticket locations. I believe they said some time in May it would come out.
    First email came on May 2nd.
    Reminder email came yesterday.

The process begins tomorrow.

533 In a row

Anyone see emails on changing your season ticket locations. I believe they said some time in May it would come out.
    you can login and go to the section that says Bison seat selection, it will show you when your appt is, just did it and played with the map a little.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Thanks guys, was stuck in my junk mail

I got the email and I am not a season ticket holder since I live out of state.

Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Dates and times are dictated by priority points. My time slot is May 16 at 2:30
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."