Thread: Green and Gold Collective Zoom call tonight at 7PM CST.

Default Green and Gold Collective Zoom call tonight at 7PM CST.

Hello to all of our members and prospective members. We are having our first of hopefully many zoom calls this evening. We will be joined by Matt Larsen and Cam Miller. If you are already a member, you have received a couple of reminder emails. If you would like to join the collective, we would love that.

Going to have a batch of topics to go over. Recent accomplishments, future goals, making sure all current members are aware of what we have going on at the G&G. We appreciate all who have helped out. With only one player entering the portal recently, we have alot to be excited about.

Please, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Spread the word. Our reach only goes so far, to the members.....spread the word!

If this zoom call is successful, and allows all members who aren't in Fargo to join in, we would happily consider doing these more often and almost like a HAPPY HOUR type of format to keep everyone up to speed.

Again, we cannot thank Bison Nation enough. The positive energy that this project has been received by has been terrific.

The link is in your email. Looking forward to the talk tonight. Cheers!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Default Re: Green and Gold Collective Zoom call tonight at 7PM CST.

Great talk tonight! If you've ever thought "what's wrong with players these days???" in regard to loyalty or lack thereof when it comes to the transfer portal listen to Cam Miller talk when they make this recording available. Join the G&G Collective just to get access to that and I think you'll be inspired and re-energized to support this program if you've been wavering.

Don't want to get into too much of what he said but he said that there was a lot of schools reaching out to various players on the team during the course of spring ball and he had 4-5 schools reach out to him offering him "significant" money to transfer.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Great talk tonight! If you've ever thought "what's wrong with players these days???" in regard to loyalty or lack thereof when it comes to the transfer portal listen to Cam Miller talk when they make this recording available. Join the G&G Collective just to get access to that and I think you'll be inspired and re-energized to support this program if you've been wavering.

Don't want to get into too much of what he said but he said that there was a lot of schools reaching out to various players on the team during the course of spring ball and he had 4-5 schools reach out to him offering him "significant" money to transfer.
    Is there somewhere we can go to see a video of tonight's G&G event?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Very much enjoyed that as well. Mr. Burgundy needs to have a burgundy G&G hoodie, just because. Really grateful to have Cam on there and gotta say I just love that kid.I hope, and trust, that he will have a successful, impactful and satisfying life.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Is there somewhere we can go to see a video of tonight's G&G event?
    I know they recorded it for those who couldn't make it. I'm not sure when and where the recording will be available but I'm sure Burgundy will chime in when it's available. I believe it'll be available to all G&G members.

I enjoyed the call tonight. It was interesting to hear from everyone.

Is there any interest in adding additional colors for the T-shirts and hoodies (currently only white is available)?
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Thank you guys for some of the kind words. The first member zoom call was a great success. We were able to visit for 15 minutes with AD Matt Larsen on all things NIL/FBS/Collectives....and then transition into who we are as a collective, what our plans are moving forward, a couple of collective promotions coming, and finally into just a tremendous time with Cam Miller. Kid is a flat out stud.

We want you to feel like you are getting some form of an inside scoop and it is FUN to be a part of this collective. The feedback we received was tremendous and something we would like to continue. I know they are in the middle of cutting up some clips that will be available here shortly. We would love to have people feel the excitement. Colorado game is coming up. Get on board!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This is the problem right now. Isn’t that illegal? Until schools are punished for this type of behavior by the NCAA it won’t stop. It will just get worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    This is the problem right now. Isn’t that illegal? Until schools are punished for this type of behavior by the NCAA it won’t stop. It will just get worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Apparently there's no such thing as tampering anymore (or at least it's not illegal) when it comes to NIL agents from one school talking to players at other schools. I believe it is related to this court ruling: https://www.sportico.com/leagues/col...-1234768948/#!

As I understand it the court ruled that the NCAA is violating antitrust laws in trying to place restrictions against athletes negotiating with collectives (even at other schools) so the NCAA has no legal leg to stand on in trying to prevent it unless they appeal the decision (and win that appeal).

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Apparently there's no such thing as tampering anymore (or at least it's not illegal) when it comes to NIL agents from one school talking to players at other schools. I believe it is related to this court ruling: https://www.sportico.com/leagues/col...-1234768948/#!

As I understand it the court ruled that the NCAA is violating antitrust laws in trying to place restrictions against athletes negotiating with collectives (even at other schools) so the NCAA has no legal leg to stand on in trying to prevent it unless they appeal the decision (and win that appeal).
    As the old saying goes....
    The inmates are in charge of the asylum.