Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Eli Green --> Transfer Portal

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Eli Green --> Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    You serious, Clark?
    No. I was just fishing for a reply from her. Coax her out of her 'Sabbatical'.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    You serious, Clark?
    Eli Green was not from the Fargo trailer parks eh.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    She changed her name to BigLakeBison eh.

Lardsin must go!

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    Let sleeping dogs lie.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Too right. I'm guessing he should be completely sanguine regarding being passed over for the HC job and just put his competitive nature on hold vis a vis NDSU eh?

Bullshit. Good for Tyler and for Eli. I hope it works well for both of them.
    Eh, you're probably right.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Chief View Post
    Eh, you're probably right.

You're no fun...
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Let sleeping dogs lie.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BISONBRI53 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Chief View Post
    We all know Coach Roehl but I think this leaves a little bit of a bad taste in our mouths. This is the kind of thing we'll remember if (when) the HC position opens again. His sights may be set higher than NDSU i guess.

RIIIIIIGHT.... He should not do the best for HIS job and HIS team because his old team may want him back some day...
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

The whole part of this that bugs me is if Eli Green really wanted to transfer he would've done it during the first window and gotten spring ball in at his new school. The fact that he didn't go until the 2nd transfer window means circumstances changed or someone got in his ear. Roehl didn't announce he was leaving until after the first transfer portal windows closed IIRC so maybe that's the circumstances that changed for Eli and this was his decision.

If Roehl or someone at Iowa St at Roehl's direction got in Eli's ear nudging him into hit the portal I'd have a big problem with that. If Eli hit the portal and then Roehl and Iowa St reached out it's pretty tough to be pissed about that.

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    The whole part of this that bugs me is if Eli Green really wanted to transfer he would've done it during the first window and gotten spring ball in at his new school. The fact that he didn't go until the 2nd transfer window means circumstances changed or someone got in his ear. Roehl didn't announce he was leaving until after the first transfer portal windows closed IIRC so maybe that's the circumstances that changed for Eli and this was his decision.

If Roehl or someone at Iowa St at Roehl's direction got in Eli's ear nudging him into hit the portal I'd have a big problem with that. If Eli hit the portal and then Roehl and Iowa St reached out it's pretty tough to be pissed about that.
    We all know what the rules are, and we all understand how the real world works. A wink here and a nod there.