Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Thread: NDSU to AAC prepare theyself.

Default Re: NDSU to AAC prepare theyself.

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    I think to be legitimate it needs to be all sports. Not this one conference for this and one conference for that foolishness that we now have.
    Fuck that, NI4NI; Our Olympic sports are just where they need to be; in a meddlin' to shitty conference (summit league); Why? because our Olympic sports are meddlin' to shitty; wrestling is in the Big 12; who's got problems with that? And who the hell cares? So we're in 3 or 4 different conferences. Again, who in the hell cares? Football needs to get the fuck out on the MVFC . If Matt LarsOn can't get us out, I suggest someone run him over with a bee truck.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Fuck that, NI4NI; Our Olympic sports are just where they need to be; in a meddlin' to shitty conference (summit league); Why? because our Olympic sports are meddlin' to shitty; wrestling is in the Big 12; who's got problems with that? And who the hell cares? So we're in 3 or 4 different conferences. Again, who in the hell cares? Football needs to get the fuck out on the MVFC . If Matt LarsOn can't get us out, I suggest someone run him over with a bee truck.
    OK. I'll play. What is a bee truck?
    Don't believe everything you think.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Honey Wagon.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Honey Wagon.
    Aha. Thank you!
    Don't believe everything you think.

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My point is...We might be a more attractive prospect to a FBS conference if we are committed to be 'all in'.

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    My point is...We might be a more attractive prospect to a FBS conference if we are committed to be 'all in'.
    Anything and everything should be on the table to get to FBS, if it isn't Larson needs to be fired. FCS football is dead, if a split does happen the G5 is going to be the one holding all the cards and the rest of the FCS is bringing very little to the table outside of 6 or 7 schools. We will be completely at their mercy.
    Last edited by NDSUstudent; 05-11-2024 at 06:05 PM.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

if we don't move to fbs in the immediate future we'll be screwed. it will kill the program for decades to come.

we'll be UND.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    A bee truck is a three to four ton, generally tandem axle vehicle, that travels down country roads at an excessive rate of speed that will scare the livin' daylights out of anything in its path. It's occupants, the driver, accompanied by a helper are dressed in white with gear covering their head and arms so that they eliminate any chance of getting bit by bees when they extract the honey from the hive.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

A bee truck is a three to four ton, generally tandem axle vehicle, that travels down country roads at an excessive rate of speed that will scare the livin' daylights out of anything in its path. It's occupants, the driver, accompanied by a helper are dressed in white with gear covering their head and arms so that they eliminate any chance of getting bit by bees when they extract the honey from the hive.
    Bees don't bite. Muhammad didn't bite like a bee.

Lardsin must go!

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Bees don't bite. Muhammad didn't bite like a bee.
    You're thinking Mike Tyson