Thread: Football Tailgating Policy

Hybrid View

Default Re: Football Tailgating Policy

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I think the main factor screwed up the tailgating was apathy. However, the prices inside the dome did not help, that is for sure. There are a lot of folks like me who have season tickets but don't live in Fargo. The way attendance has been, I could easily drop those seats, and buy decent seats when needed and probably come out ahead. They crank the price further, I'm going to have to think long and hard on what I do. It was what I always did for years, and only got the season tickets due to the pandemic crushing demand.
    Apathy has some to do with it sure but to me the biggest factor was reserving the entire lot and not realizing that 60% of the new reserved space holders would only use their spots once a year or for close parking for games.

Default Re: Football Tailgating Policy

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Apathy has some to do with it sure but to me the biggest factor was reserving the entire lot and not realizing that 60% of the new reserved space holders would only use their spots once a year or for close parking for games.
    Solid point. I got no arguments on that. Cash cow so tough to stop now since they have GA tailgating by the softball field. I guess I'm cheap, but I always sell my passes when not attending. Wish more would do the same.