Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2024 Verbal: TE/DE Wyatt Osterbauer

Default Re: 2024 Verbal: TE/DE Wyatt Osterbauer

Let’s fucking go, great news.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nice to see a recruiting W, let's hope the tide has turned.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    To be fair, I don't think it was actually reported that he decommitted, I think that was a collective assumption based on the KSU offer.

So right now, we only lost Ryan Boe and Maxwell Woods from our class. They hurt, but if that's all we lose from this class(I'm sure there will be surprises on Wednesday), I'm going to be pretty happy.
    I believe the KState offer was as a PWO, so was hoping for the best.
    Some of the PWO’s are getting NIL money - Iowa comes to mind - so am happy to see a commit from Osterbauer. Will be interesting to see if NDSU lists him as a DE, or a TE? Is he that fast-twitch pass rusher, or a good downfield receiving threat as a TE? Or both? (Of course, his position can always change later depending on the coach decision)

DT Kian Payne (6’ 4” 255) and ATH/DB/QB Kyler Gerardy are two other commits who flipped.
    Both, I believe, were also PWO offers. Gerardy could have been that fast safety, possibly a CB. Payne was that prototype DT Bisonville is always looking for, someone who could potentially stuff the run but also generate a pass rush. I can’t think of anyone like him in the recruiting class, so that one hurts. Vanderpool gives NDSU that taller prototype DE - 6’ 4” - 6’ 5”, so he is unique in that respect. Am hoping Osterbauer really is 6’ 4”, but am expecting to see 6’ 3” on the signing day measurements.
    Last edited by bruinbison; 12-19-2023 at 10:51 AM.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Great news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk