Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Round 4 : Mayhem in Montana!

Default Re: 2023 Round 4 : Mayhem in Montana!

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Yeah I did. The Furman QB didn’t look great either so I figured it was a weather thing.
    It was definitely not a weather thing, both of those QBs are not very accurate. Even some of McDowells completions are a bail out by the receiver.

When I saw the pass he threaded for the OT touchdown I chocked it up to a pass that he intended to be somewhere else and it was a good mistake it ended up where it did. He s a one read and then run guy so take away the read and rush the QB you will destroy the offense like Furman did.

It was picture perfect weather in the stadium last Friday and weather wont be a problem this week either. Even if it is both teams have to play in it and using that as an excuse is a weak cowards way of winning or losing a game. The better team almost always wins, regardless of noise, weather, field conditions or home field advantage. Its all bullshit made up by people that never played the game and have weak minds.
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

All these distractions is gonna be awesome for NDSU PLAYERS THIS WEEK

I think they come out Saturday more focused than ever!!

Where’s my tagline?

I can’t private message

You don’t get my posts until days later

I apologized for a bad joke.
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 12-11-2023 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    It was definitely not a weather thing, both of those QBs are not very accurate. Even some of McDowells completions are a bail out by the receiver.

When I saw the pass he threaded for the OT touchdown I chocked it up to a pass that he intended to be somewhere else and it was a good mistake it ended up where it did. He s a one read and then run guy so take away the read and rush the QB you will destroy the offense like Furman did.

It was picture perfect weather in the stadium last Friday and weather wont be a problem this week either. Even if it is both teams have to play in it and using that as an excuse is a weak cowards way of winning or losing a game. The better team almost always wins, regardless of noise, weather, field conditions or home field advantage. Its all bullshit made up by people that never played the game and have weak minds.
    So the Cats game was an aberration?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Solid post, AG, solid !!

I’m in for Missoula. Got 4 tickets (what I requested) through NDSU allotment. SDBison will be my travel partner.

Who else is in?

AphaG/Mike: You gonna be there for us to tailgate with?
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Anyone know where NDSU will be staying in Missoula?

I admittedly haven't watched McDowell all season but have since the Sac State game.

I don't know where else you think he'd have put that ball. He had White on a slant as the only WR to the endzone. That was exactly how it was scripted.

Welcome back to Missoula, Bison fans.

Should be a classic on Saturday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutmeg View Post
    Anyone know where NDSU will be staying in Missoula?
    I'd guess in a hotel. Hopefully not a motel, but you never know.
    Matt Larsen could be trying to save money to pay for Dave Richmans next extension.

BOOM. My brother in-law, A Griz, is hoping for terrible weather, forecast is good, to help the Griz win.

Champions don’t make excuses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’m in for Missoula. Got 4 tickets (what I requested) through NDSU allotment. SDBison will be my travel partner.

Who else is in?

AphaG/Mike: You gonna be there for us to tailgate with?
    Absolutely, you guys are welcome anytime I will be there just like last game with Furman. Hit me up when you get to town
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court