Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Montana State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I was annoyed at all the horns down shit from the MSU fans during the game but immediately after the blocked PAT it made me smile thinking about all the dumbasses trying to jump on the anti-NDSU band wagon and having their hearts torn out again. LOL.

It was extra juicy to see the horns down clips after the game while the broadcaster were still slapping their gums and recapping the action.

My thoughts EVERYTIME I see a horns down... makes me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I was annoyed at all the horns down shit from the MSU fans during the game but immediately after the blocked PAT it made me smile thinking about all the dumbasses trying to jump on the anti-NDSU band wagon and having their hearts torn out again. LOL.

It was extra juicy to see the horns down clips after the game while the broadcaster were still slapping their gums and recapping the action.
    That game was was amazing...loved seeing how into it the Bobcat fans were...great atmosphere. I have to admit, I gave up a couple times during the game. Especially when Chambers had that long run. Looking at the field position, I said to my wife it is 1st down...Bobcats can get even one more yard for us to have a chance. Two sacks later...

Roehl's play calling had me baffled at points...qb run for 0 yards on how many 1st downs. Cam was forced into how many 3rd and longs? Loved seeing TMac finally get a chance to shine. Love the stories that came out about the blocked XP.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    That game was was amazing...loved seeing how into it the Bobcat fans were...great atmosphere. I have to admit, I gave up a couple times during the game. Especially when Chambers had that long run. Looking at the field position, I said to my wife it is 1st down...Bobcats can get even one more yard for us to have a chance. Two sacks later...

Roehl's play calling had me baffled at points...qb run for 0 yards on how many 1st downs. Cam was forced into how many 3rd and longs? Loved seeing TMac finally get a chance to shine. Love the stories that came out about the blocked XP.
    How about how the sun came out at just the perfect time at just the perfect place on the field... kinda magical really.

Universe looking down on it's favored team.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    How about how the sun came out at just the perfect time at just the perfect place on the field... kinda magical really.
    Heavenly some might say.*

*I had to**
    **Forgive me***
    ***To forgive is divine

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Heavenly some might say.*

*I had to**
    **Forgive me***
    ***To forgive is divine
    I think they call this "LurkerID"
    Don't believe everything you think.

Talked to my almost 80 yr old parents yesterday, even they complained about the constant QB run for no gain on first down

1st, congrats on the win, NDSU is still a machine. I still think we outplayed you but our kicking game has been a problem all year. If we are going to continue with the QB run game I think we need 3 qb's to rotate, If we had won this game I don't think either would have been heathy to play significant time next week. 2 missed FG's and a shanked punt were our demise, and this kicker has been kicking pats low all year, not the first block either. I think your defense is a little better than you may think.

Your fans that were at the game were great, it was great environment. Good luck against USD and I'll be cheering for you against Missoula Community College.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I think they call this "LurkerID"
    I’m not surprised that THIS is the pot shot TAB takes…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by cats2506 View Post
    1st, congrats on the win, NDSU is still a machine. I still think we outplayed you but our kicking game has been a problem all year. If we are going to continue with the QB run game I think we need 3 qb's to rotate, If we had won this game I don't think either would have been heathy to play significant time next week. 2 missed FG's and a shanked punt were our demise, and this kicker has been kicking pats low all year, not the first block either. I think your defense is a little better than you may think.

Your fans that were at the game were great, it was great environment. Good luck against USD and I'll be cheering for you against Missoula Community College.
    Tough one to swallow I'm sure. Congrats to the Cats also for another fine year. It sucks when the injury monster interferes with play but that is the game I guess. Looked like a great atmosphere and as always Bozeman is beautiful. That was a heck of a 2nd round game.
    Don't believe everything you think.

We got to Bozeman early Friday and our hotel was on Main St. We walked up one side and then the other, shopping, before we ate. We had so many people stop us and welcome us and tell us good luck.
    NDSU had a very nice tailgate for us. The only bad bobcat around us was the guy who saw fouls on every play but there’s one in every crowd. We were by the suites so we had a heater behind us blowing hot air. Nice
    They had open bonfires and left at halftime to drink and no one died that I heard about
    Bozeman had their Christmas walk that night down main. Many people stopped and congratulated us and told us to beat USD. They were so gracious.
    This was one of the best away games we have attended
    I still have not learned how to post a big picture, but here is the Bridgers after the clock ran out
    IMG_9150.jpg
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans