Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WIU & MURRAY suggestion.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: WIU & MURRAY suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Let's face facts WIU & MURRAY state are d2 teams at best
    so they are guaranteed wins by 30+ points.

Here's a suggestion to the coaches:

play everybody, mix up the lineups & experiment.

throw Cole out there and let him throw 10 straight
    throw new defensive guys out there
    throw some crazy whack plays , let's entertain ourselves and keep OUR TRUE RIVALS SDSU GUESSING for next 2 weeks.
    Great idea but when the coaches don't know what the fuck they are doing how do the players? Especially the players who aren't out on the field regularly... They have to be fucking lost on what is going on
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    I love how we have jumpers just as soon something isnt rosey. Tough to get recruits when they read shit like this forum. And yes they do read online stuff
    YES!!!! I hope a recruit is reading Bisonville and starts crying that we are too tough on them and their coaches.... I hope they don't come here because of that. We don't need any pussies here...
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    YES!!!! I hope a recruit is reading Bisonville and starts crying that we are too tough on them and their coaches.... I hope they don't come here because of that. We don't need any pussies here...
    No bit they definitely dont need the fucking drama this sight has

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    I love how we have jumpers just as soon something isnt rosey. Tough to get recruits when they read shit like this forum. And yes they do read online stuff
    Players should know after the USD and UND loses things aren't rosey. Don't need to read fan forums for them to know that.

Loses happen, but this years NDSU team has work to do if they want to "recommit to the standard" like their team shirts say. And I'm sure there are many who truly are committed to that.

TBO... NDSU is looooooooooooooooong overdue for requiring a rebuild year or two. I think that time has finally come. There is work to do.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    We need to make huge lineup changes, whether we are playing the Dragons or Bunnies.

I have no interest in watching this team until the defense has gone with the young players. Kelton McCaslin, Toby Anene, Kody Huisman, Logan Larson, Brennan Palmer, Josh Magin, Jaiden Pickett, Austin Altepeter, Darius Givance, Reggie King, Najee Nelson, Jaquise Alexander, etc

Seeing the starters not force a punt is equal to a pre-season NFL game. At least lets see what the young guys can do. Give them some meaningful reps
    I'm not buying into this. The coaches aren't stupid, if there was raw talent that was better than the current starters they would be getting massive minutes. We just don't have the depth and talent that we have gotten used to. CAS already nailed it, the best players need to be on the field as much as possible. The rotation shit isn't working.

Quote Originally Posted by EP NDSU Fan View Post
    The defense isn’t getting fixed over night, but agreed with the above get the kids reps. On offense please, pretty please, run enough plays under center to attempt play action. I understand you can’t run the QB under center but just give me a quarter of 22 personnel running A gap power for a couple 8 minute drives.
    Brock Jensen disagrees with you. Examples: KState touchdown and the GSouthern long TD we’re both from under center. The GS play was a thing of beauty, but never to be seen again from what I can recall/have seen. Also, what ever happened to fake A-gap power from under center with TEs exploding up the seems for over the top gains/TDs? Delta formation from under center? I formation from under center, etc., etc.???

And I’ve already posted on a simple change in techniques on Dline that would help stop the gashing we are taking up the middle. When you don’t have run-stopping hard-nosed LBs, you need to at least keep them clean so they can make tackles off the edge where RB will likely bounce if nothing is available up the middle. Also have seen our LBs run right into backs of DLmen many times. Mind blowing.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Let's face facts WIU & MURRAY state are d2 teams at best
    so they are guaranteed wins by 30+ points.
    No, they are not guaranteed wins. Holy cow - did you watch the USD or UND game?

Wrinkles are for the offense. Our defense should concentrate on fundamentals. I do totally agree that it's time to play young guys. I mean, even when guys like Heagle made mistakes, you could tell immediately that he belonged on the field and had the tools and desire to make plays.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If we find a way to lose to WIU, who hasn't won a game in 2 years, that would be a new program low.
    They actually lost to Lindenwood this year. This game shouldn't be remotely close, even with true freshmen playing.

The 50/50 pot is starting at $127,900 this Saturday!

533 In a row

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Can't believe I'm agreeing with Chapo here, but I think we roll WIU & Murray by large margins.
    This will give some a false sense of security, just like Missouri St game did.

The real test will be the last 3 games. Anything from 8-3 to 6-5 is possible.
    Would be shocked if we beat SDSU now. Preseason I expected us to give them a fight.