Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    We don’t have a single good D-line talent. Zero difference makers out there. I think this staff has done a poor job recruiting and coaching
    When a 6-1 walk on linebacker from Shanley is your starting DE and he's the best we have, you know the line aint gonna dominate. That's Moorhead State size. Not the old 6-4 to 6-5 D-line of years past

The Moestart twins may be the most overrated duo ever.

What has Derritt done? Get worse with experience

And the linebackers arent much better.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Seriously? That is a joke right?
    Nope. He was talking about on D not being able to get them off schedule. I think the follow up question was about their D but Entz said the same thing again.

Not sure if he meant we were off schedule or he thought it was the same question twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    On a positive note. Saturdays are now open to do other things. Hard to watch this garbage
    I was thinking the same thing. ESPN plus also wanting more money. This is unwatchable.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Seriously? That is a joke right?
    no i'm serious. he said they got a fast start then we couldn't stay on schedule
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

All teammakers need to call in and write in for changes. This is not knee jerk crap this is obvious. Larson, Entz and Roehl need to go. Holy crap they have destroyed anything good at NDSU!

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Last 7 games..4-3…all losses to Dakota schools.

No discipline
    No defense
    No coaching

We all fucking care about this program and this just isn’t it.
    Yep, we are officially the worst team in the Dakota’s!

The defense needs a complete rebuild from the inside out. NDSU's defense didn't get a single stop or create a turnover - unless you count UND ending their own drive with stupidity.

I mean, if it's 3rd and 5 or more, most offenses can get 12 yards by running up the middle because NDSU creates lanes in their desperation to get some sort of pressure on the QB. SDSU feasted on this weakness last year. UND and USD did this year. Other teams are going to do the same.

Cam played as well as a QB could - in fact, I'd say he had a pretty exceptional game. And, no, it's not play calling (even though I don't like the constant shotgun.) It's the defense. NDSU cannot win a playoff game with that defense, assuming they even make it that far.

Now, what key thing that I look for in a head coach is being able to identify problems and address them because, yeah, you can't be fantastic every year. Bohl was good at that and he went out and got transfers to bolster NDSU's weak DL. NDSU desperately needs to hit the portal and get some front 7 help. If Entz doesn't do this, then, yeah, we're toast for at least three seasons.

oh no the boomers want to talk to the manager.

the end is nigh.

I actually admire UNDs brand of football. Physical tough guys. Our defense may possibly be transgender.

But UND shouldnt be too excited because were not a good team

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I actually admire UNDs brand of football. Physical tough guys. Our defense may possibly be transgender.

But UND shouldnt be too excited because were not a good team
    lol someone ask entz at the press conference what pronouns the defense uses