Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Patio Heaters for sale

Default 2 Patio Heaters for sale

50.00 each

Will be in Fargo thursday for the game. Can bring them at that time.

PM me if interested

Last edited by 56BISON73; 09-19-2023 at 11:12 PM.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Default Re: 2 Patio Heaters for sale

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    50.00 each

Will be in Fargo thursday for the game. Can bring them at that time.

PM me if interested

Bump Still forsale
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56bison73 View Post
    bump still forsale
    sold...............

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    sold...............
    Crap my nuts are still stuck to my leg from this humidity and you guys are selling heaters already eh? Definitely going to be a bad winter eh.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Crap my nuts are still stuck to my leg from this humidity and you guys are selling heaters already eh? Definitely going to be a bad winter eh.

I'm surprised that Lefse didn't respond to you by saying, "TMI"

LefseBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I'm surprised that Lefse didn't respond to you by saying, "TMI"
    Too funny. I just saw this. Prostate issues await all of you men if you live long enough.

LefseBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Farmer's Almanac has a section devoted to bad winter and nut correlation/causation. Brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by LefseBison View Post
    Too funny. I just saw this. Prostate issues await all of you men if you live long enough.
    You got to keep using it. Keeps the cancer away. I read you're supposed to ejaculate 21 times a month. I'm working on December 2026 right now eh.

January 2027 here I cum!