Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Thread: Fargodome expansion meeting, Tuesday, April 18th @11:30, City Hall

Default Re: Fargodome expansion meeting, Tuesday, April 18th @11:30, City Hall

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    How much money is that wind screen going to cost? Plus, they don't have to worry about pipes freezing in San Diego so there might be added costs for concessions and restrooms.
    insulation ain't that expensive
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    B I N G O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we can do that! and add the roof to be semi-enclosed about 30-40 feet overhang to stop the wind!
    Awesome. Sounds just like Northwestern's new 35k stadium project.
    You sitting on a spare $800m ?

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    Does anybody have a link to where it mentions all the details involved in the proposed?

I wanted to read a little more about it.

A couple of interesting items from my mind on the proposal.

Why have we not gotten rid of Albrecht BLVD before this?

Let's get rid of that section of street right now and move tailgating next to the dome. Maybe even get rid of that 17th street too - seems like a waste of space and parking spots.

I am not a huge fan of the sky suites.... Why would we put big time donors further away from action. That seems like an old idea and bad solution for trying to add more premium seating to the dome.
    This deck seems to lay it out in pretty good detail.

https://webpubcontent.gray.tv/kvly/P...08-16-2023.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    This deck seems to lay it out in pretty good detail.

https://webpubcontent.gray.tv/kvly/P...08-16-2023.pdf
    Looks like they are going to take away all the porta potties and connect the two tailgate lots. What a great idea.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Teammakers was talking about how awesome that could be when it's 20 below
    Hell, I might pay $25 a game if they did it right. Throw in a free coffee or hot coco. Easy money, that would fill up fast.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Looks like they are going to take away all the porta potties and connect the two tailgate lots. What a great idea.
    I dont think Teammakers has anything to do with the expansion deck, but I would cancel my tailgating passes if they pulled Porta Johns. I'm in the back

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Nothing indicates that the porta potties are going away.

533 In a row

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

As long as they have brick walls we should be fine.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Nothing indicates that the porta potties are going away.
    Exactly. I'm sure NDSU can still bring them in and find spots to stick them.
    Worst case, put them in some of the parking spots.

Fargo isn't going to dictate how we use the space or want people pissing on the ground.
    A reasonable solution will be found.

Plus I read/heard (don't recall which) Sobolik say something about how the new west lobby addition could be partially open during tailgate hours where climate controlled restrooms would be available.