Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Zach Robinson Fargo Policeman = 1st Coin Toss Sept 9

Default Re: Zach Robinson Fargo Policeman = 1st Coin Toss Sept 9

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Dirty Harry wouldn't have shot 31 times.
    Well, sure. The model 29 only holds six.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Well, sure. The model 29 only holds six.
    5 to spare!

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    Correct.
    LEOs couldn't handle the 10mm kick but the 9mm lacked stopping power.
    The 40 cal was the attempt at a best of both worlds compromise.
    Ive got 2 9mm and 2 40sw. Im really thinking about getting a 10mm to see what the difference is.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Our leadership is so bad, they havent even announced an event for the US Bank Stadium game and they wonder why ticket sales are mediocre. Kolpack and Izzo were talking about this failure on Hot Mic

If they figured out a way to kill fan day (drew thousands) , the spring game (which drew 5,000 fans) and was televised... i remember an autograph table that was an hour long

You really think they want to pull this off?

This years marketing is so bad, it has to start at the top. ML isnt even paying attention to details. Disengaged leadership only focused on fund raising while ignoring fan experience
    Heard an ad on KFAN from US Bank Stadium, seems it was "geared" to those in the cities vs a Fargo local advertisement as it wasn't heavily weighted to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Our leadership is so bad, they havent even announced an event for the US Bank Stadium game and they wonder why ticket sales are mediocre. Kolpack and Izzo were talking about this failure on Hot Mic

If they figured out a way to kill fan day (drew thousands) , the spring game (which drew 5,000 fans) and was televised... i remember an autograph table that was an hour long

You really think they want to pull this off?

This years marketing is so bad, it has to start at the top. ML isnt even paying attention to details. Disengaged leadership only focused on fund raising while ignoring fan experience
    I think they are only doing 2-3 TM luncheons this year. Used to be a a huge draw.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I presume if Dan watches the video he won't have any questions other than how a dude can get shot that many times and still be moving
    Enough adrenaline (or drugs) in your system and you do not feel a thing. An officer friend of mine was telling me of a story that he and some others were called to a disturbance and there was an individual hopped on meth (pre-Scotty's production days ) that still kept on going after being hit with two tasers.

There was a Navy Seal that was shot 27 times and walked himself back to Medvac helicopter back in '07. One of the Civil War battles, I believe it was, recorded a solider who was shot 40 (?) times and lived. Unless you hit a big bone, brain or spinal column, some people just do not stop. The human body can absorb an amazing amount of damage and keep on going.
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. – Marcus Aurelius

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.” – Benjamin Franklin

YES. WE DID IT!!! (this was a good idea)

Usually North Dakota State Bison football reps “Bison” on the helmet, but this Saturday against Maine it will be “Fargo”. They are honoring first responders at the game with it being played two days before 9/11. Officers Dotas, Hawes, and Robinson will do the coin toss before the game. Also, Officer Jake Wallin’s parents have been invited to attend the game. WDAY 970 AM AM 1100 The Flag WZFG
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 09-04-2023 at 08:19 PM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    YES. WE DID IT!!! (this was a good idea)

Usually North Dakota State Bison football reps “Bison” on the helmet, but this Saturday against Maine it will be “Fargo”. They are honoring first responders at the game with it being played two days before 9/11. Officers Dotas, Hawes, and Robinson will do the coin toss before the game. Also, Officer Jake Wallin’s parents have been invited to attend the game. WDAY 970 AM AM 1100 The Flag WZFG
    That warms my heart

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Chapo, I know we give you a lot of grief, most of it deserved. However, you did good on this one. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Chapo, I know we give you a lot of grief, most of it deserved. However, you did good on this one. Well done.
    Lol are we really giving Chapo credit for this? I’m sincerely asking…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery