Page 73 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2023 Recruiting Updates

he was until he started getting FBS offers!
    it's what they all do nowadays. FBS > fcs
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    he was until he started getting FBS offers!
    it's what they all do nowadays. FBS > fcs
    Ball State and Buffalo are hardly FBS offers. The MAC Conference got beat down so badly by us, they quit playing us. Especially when we did this to the MAC Champions
    https://gobison.com/sports/football/.../boxscore/1402

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Ball State and Buffalo are hardly FBS offers. The MAC Conference got beat down so badly by us, they quit playing us. Especially when we did this to the MAC Champions
    I don't know how many times I have to tell you. you see it all over these kids social media accounts

FBS is a huge deal & big status symbol for 95% of them. sorry.

I don't know how many times I have to tell you. you see it all over these kids social media accounts

If you are talking power 5, I agree

If Ball State is a status symbol, I'm laughing my ass off. We rarely lose a recruiting battle going head to head with them. When we do, its typically due to distance from family

We have put more guys in the NFL than most MAC schools and have them beat on facilities. The only advantage they have is having more scholarships to offer.

I want to see us move up but I'm not going to go as far as to call the MAC, particularly Ball State and Buffalo prestigious

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

If you are talking power 5, I agree

If Ball State is a status symbol, I'm laughing my ass off. We rarely lose a recruiting battle going head to head with them. When we do, its typically due to distance from family

We have put more guys in the NFL than most MAC schools and have them beat on facilities. The only advantage they have is having more scholarships to offer.

I want to see us move up but I'm not going to go as far as to call the MAC, particularly Ball State and Buffalo prestigious
    Buffalo at least has a few year-end T25 showings and a couple NY6 adjacent bowl games to speak of…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Not sure the 2023 recruits watched that game tho.
    Last edited by thunderingherd; 02-26-2023 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Richie Hagerty - the 6’3” 250 OLB/DE/EDGE All-MVFC Transfer Portal entrant from Southern Illinois with 2 years of eligibility left - has now received offers from Buffalo and Ball State
    James Madison, UNLV and Louisiana Tech have also offered Richie Hagerty

This isnt a new thing. FYI
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    James Madison, UNLV and Louisiana Tech have also offered Richie Hagerty
    fbs fbs fbs

fbs fbs fbs
    Thought Hagerty to NDSU was a done deal Chapo what gives