Page 272 of 339 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 3388

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    The 49ers haven’t wronged Trey in anyway. If he was healthy, Trey would have started the whole season, barring an abysmal performance. Requesting a trade now would look very childish on his part.
    How is making the QB run between tackles right up the center Trey's fault. Show me 1 QB who had good thing to say about Kyle S. The only guy who never said anything was CJ Bethard. Boy he took a beating for 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    How is making the QB run between tackles right up the center Trey's fault. Show me 1 QB who had good thing to say about Kyle S. The only guy who never said anything was CJ Bethard. Boy he took a beating for 3 years.
    u could say he got…. beat hard.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Who the hell said getting injured was Trey’s fault, because I sure as hell did not say that. Injuries happen. The reason Trey didn’t start all year was because of an injury. The reason he may not start next year is because Purdy played pretty well and showed that he could run the offense well. Those things are both outside of Trey’s control. Trey has to work hard and take the next step to overcome the obstacles in his way now.

I will say blaming Kyle Shannahan for Trey’s injury is a bit simplistic as well. Injuries happen to QB’s in the pocket all the time.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Remind me, though, wasn’t processing reads one of the few things Trey could have improved at NDSU? I seem to recall he was a “1-2 read then run” type player, but maybe I am misremembering.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Remind me, though, wasn’t processing reads one of the few things Trey could have improved at NDSU? I seem to recall he was a “1-2 read then run” type player, but maybe I am misremembering.
    Probably why Kyle took another qb eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Probably why Kyle took another qb eh.
    No “eh” detected eh
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Man you live in a contorted world. You did this with Carson. You did this with Christian. And now you do it with Trey. There isn't some giant conspiracy against every Bison player in the NFL. You do realize other players are good too? Trey was basically handed the job. Over a guy that played pretty well the season before and has a consistent track record. Trey got hurt. Shit happens. It was by design. There isn't some conspiracy by the vets of the team to fail in order to bring Trey down. Kittle is not sitting with a fake injury. NFL careers are too short to pull that kind of move. They need to play and play now to make their money while they can. Faking an injury and missing a bonus is just stupid. All these guys want the team to win because guess what! If the team wins it reflects well on them. Which will be shown in their contracts. You have twice construed people's comments to be some negative narrative just within the last page of this thread. These guys are all adults. They know the game. You don't need to be so defensive.

Looks like my comment about Trey being the luckiest SOB in SF is still tracking...

https://sports.yahoo.com/49ers-qb-br...055427401.html

You must be living under a rock or recently discovered Football. There is no way Trey Lance will be a starting QB for 49ers. Best case scenario for him is to get traded, worst case scenario is for him to stay with the 49ers. Here are the reasons why. The 49ers roster is loaded with the best players in NFL at every position, almost. They have the best RBs, very good DLine lead by Nick Bosa, top TE George Kittle they are loaded everywhere top to bottom except QB. Trey Lance has lost the locker room, the veterans have 0 respect for him. The top management has lost all confidence in him. This is not me saying this, this is coming from seasoned 49ers sports writers. They saw first hand how the team , players and coaches reacted to Trey Lance and how they reacted when Brock was around and said, there is a "night and day difference" in how teammates and management treat Brock and Trey Lance. The veterans in the locker room want nothing to do with Trey. He is a getting paid $33 million compared to Brock Purdy who is getting paid like what $70,000. So keeping Trey reduces veterans chances to negotiate for a bigger pay, not so much with Brock Purdy plus Brock took them to the Conference Championship game.

Enter Tom Brady. He wants to win one more title and no other team is better suited other than 49ers. Plus this is his home team. Tom Brady is a Bay Area kid so this is a match made in haven.

200% chance that 49ers will write off Trey Lance as a loss and ship him to Tennessee , sigh Tom Brady for 1 year and keep Brock Purdy as a back up. Bookmark this post and come back in April or May if this does not happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMZPGvI1TLE