Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call - Frisco 2023! Let's Goooooo

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Roll Call - Frisco 2023! Let's Goooooo

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    No, because there is nothing wrong with selling something at market value for any reason.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    I doubt $300 is the true market value. That doesn't mean someone won't pay it. If people don't like, don't buy it. The price will come down to market price.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

You know what. I deleted it. I do want to sell the tickets at market price because I am going to give all the money to the daughters of one of my best friends who stepped in front of a train on the 14th. Since I already spent a lot of money on getting other family to the funeral, I didn't have a lot left to hook up his teenage daughters. You didn't know that but I will make sure I take care of someone who didn't get tickets in the allotment at face value when market value is 4 to 5 times that. You also don't know I quietly give tickets to someone else who puts my tickets with his to give away to your cause. But I'm the bad guy.

Holy shit. Is this for real?

No, because there is nothing wrong with selling something at market value for any reason.

Right, so go on Fakebook and shed your pathetic me stance. All kinds of suckers there who will bite on you complete BS.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    The administrator of the page asked him to wait until he had the tickets. However they did not take his post down.
    she's a complete idiot (admin)
    $250 is going rate I'd say now
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Right, so go on Fakebook and shed your pathetic me stance. All kinds of suckers there who will bite on you complete BS.
    Yeah, I made it up. Man, you are a dumb fuck.

I'll sell them for ya TD. hit me up... even CAS will giggle at that reply. lol ha
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Even if true, he took the opportunity away from another teammaker to score on affordable tickets and now wants to flip them to that same guy he took the opportunity away from in the first place for 3x the price. That's what bothers me.

Plenty of other ways to raise that money for the family rather than screwing over fellow Bison fans.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

lol lots of wrongs in this thread

1. If someone wants to sell their allocation tickets, it's their right. Free market, baby!
    2. I'm sure there were plenty on here who had allocation tickets and backup tickets and are now selling their backups at markup. They are just as 'in the right' as someone who is keeping backups and selling allocation.
    3. That being said the mods of the ticket exchange are right to want the post taken down. Too many chances for people to scam with promises of tickets to come. It's a fair precaution to take.
    4. TD, sorry for your friend I am sure that is super hard, especially happening with a kid right around the holidays. Unfortunately, sharing it after the fact as reason why you're selling tickets comes off as excuses and justifications and are hard to take seriously. Please don't take that the wrong way, as I am sure your heart is in the right place.

When I have had extra tickets, I'll usually try and find someone to sell to for face value, but I wouldn't bat an eye if someone else sold at whatever they wanted to sell them for.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    lol lots of wrongs in this thread

1. If someone wants to sell their allocation tickets, it's their right. Free market, baby!
    2. I'm sure there were plenty on here who had allocation tickets and backup tickets and are now selling their backups at markup. They are just as 'in the right' as someone who is keeping backups and selling allocation.
    3. That being said the mods of the ticket exchange are right to want the post taken down. Too many chances for people to scam with promises of tickets to come. It's a fair precaution to take.
    4. TD, sorry for your friend I am sure that is super hard, especially happening with a kid right around the holidays. Unfortunately, sharing it after the fact as reason why you're selling tickets comes off as excuses and justifications and are hard to take seriously. Please don't take that the wrong way, as I am sure your heart is in the right place.

When I have had extra tickets, I'll usually try and find someone to sell to for face value, but I wouldn't bat an eye if someone else sold at whatever they wanted to sell them for.
    My point is not everyone is simply trying to price gouge. Reselling tickets is not illegal and in North Dakota you can sell them for whatever price someone is willing to spend.

I really didn't have to give any reason as I live in nd and it is perfectly legal here to sell for whatever price I can get for them. Any chirping from the peanut gallery is an attempt to guilt someone else into selling to them at a cheaper price. Who does this benefit? My points are where they are at because of a different approach than theirs. Even if it is a personal benefit, who is anyone to say it isn't earned?

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My point is not everyone is simply trying to price gouge. Reselling tickets is not illegal and in North Dakota you can sell them for whatever price someone is willing to spend.

I really didn't have to give any reason as I live in nd and it is perfectly legal here to sell for whatever price I can get for them. Any chirping from the peanut gallery is an attempt to guilt someone else into selling to them at a cheaper price. Who does this benefit? My points are where they are at because of a different approach than theirs. Even if it is a personal benefit, who is anyone to say it isn't earned?

Fully Agree!