Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco RIVALRY GAME Pregame Thread

Default Re: Frisco RIVALRY GAME Pregame Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    It's not "legal" per NCAA recruiting rules, but nobody cares. The barn door was opened with the Portal and NIL, and it's too late to close it. SEC and B1G schools will grab all the at large bids and win the CFP every single year.

Eventually they will punish a small school for this. Like the old Tarkanian quote "The NCAA was so mad at Kentucky they gave Cleveland State two more years of probation."
    95% of Posters/Bison fans here said the portal and NIL were great for college football and players, without ever considering what it would do to college football in general. And now most of those same people are bitches. Meanwhile, those of us who said those were bad ideas and would fuck everything up sit here and say “we told you so”.

The same shit is happening generally throughout the USA. I’ll be right here saying “we told you so”.

#conspiracy theorist. FU!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    95% of Posters/Bison fans here said the portal and NIL was great for college football and players, without ever considering what it would do to college football in general. And now most of those same people are bitches. Meanwhile, those of us who said those were bad ideas and would fuck everything up sit here and say “we told you so”.

The same shit is happening generally throughout the USA. I’ll be right here saying “we told you so”.

It's good for the "Collective" Comrad!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

95% of Posters/Bison fans here said the portal and NIL were great for college football and players, without ever considering what it would do to college football in general. And now most of those same people are bitches. Meanwhile, those of us who said those were bad ideas and would fuck everything up sit here and say “we told you so”.

CAS I'll buy you and me 1 of these thru my buddy making them. I'll even buy 1 for your brokeback buddy MTBison. see pic and send me a size.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    CAS I'll buy you and me 1 of these thru my buddy making them. I'll even buy 1 for your brokeback buddy MTBison. see pic and send me a size.
    I'll do what your folks should have done and put you in it, tie the bottom in a knot and throw you in the creek.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The main reason these two things have created this chaos is they removed the requirement to sit out for 1 season as a transfer. The portal itself is actually a good tool for those who choose to transfer. NIL has probably accelerated it even more than it would.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Gabe/Menard size. Good effing god already.

when will people get real with reality and common sense?
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I hear ya CAS!! Merry Christmas!

Back to the Game. the 2 sdsu fans I actually know really think they are gonna destroy NDSU
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

The hares have never won a national football championship, is this a fact?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Gabe/Menard size. Good effing god already.

when will people get real with reality and common sense?
    My meth barn ranch stuff showed up too. You and Mt are going to be the best dressed in Frisco eh. The beanies are still on backorder eh. That's what I was going to send you eh. Pointless post eh.

Lardsin must go!

if true then Kraft is the dumbest MOFO at sdsu since Dallas Punch me in the face goedert
    Why is that dumb? Would have thought you (of all people) would be happy that an elite FCS player rejected the blueblood money to stay.
    College of Business Alumnus