Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MN game

Default MN game

I just watched the replay of the NDSU-MN game from this year and I still got the same feeling I had AT the game!!!!! PL

Default Re: MN game

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I just watched the replay of the NDSU-MN game from this year and I still got the same feeling I had AT the game!!!!! PL

When I watched it 'live' I was blown away by the SU crowd. Gave me goose bumps.

The Tyler Roehl run on the first drive really stands out for me. He was like a freight train goin' downhill. Amazing stuff.

It also reminds me of what Paschal ran like. We really could have used him last weekend and at SDSU. He was a big part of the MN game.

I'm right on camera after the first touchdown, it's awesome.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

If you guys haven't caught the YouTube vid of the last couple kneel downs, you'll have to check it out. Our crowd on the video is so stinking loud it gives you goose bumps. Didn't seem nearly as loud in the upper deck that I remember. 'Course was yelling too loud myself to hear anything else anyway.

NDSUFREAK is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 90BISON View Post
    If you guys haven't caught the YouTube vid of the last couple kneel downs, you'll have to check it out. Our crowd on the video is so stinking loud it gives you goose bumps. Didn't seem nearly as loud in the upper deck that I remember. 'Course was yelling too loud myself to hear anything else anyway.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=0tqYuV4c-JY

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFREAK View Post
    That was tooooooo cool. PL

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFREAK View Post
    Man, I got goosebumps watching that too! It was much louder than I remember it being. Well, if I remember correctly, my ears were ringing after the game anyways.

Yeah, that first TD run completely reversed my emotions after MN's 1st TD

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I must confess that there were doubts creeping up in my mind after Minnesota scored that quick touchdown BUT that run changed the whole complexion of the game. We seemed to be in control the game after that.

All I can remember was the tremdous roar that went up from the crowd and the old Gopher fan in front of us complaining that the Gophers only had 10 men on the field for the play. I told him I didn't care -- we scored. I guess his implication was that we never could have scored against his awesome Gophers if they would have had another player on the field. I still don't know if they were a player short but I doubt it would have mattered.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    I must confess that there were doubts creeping up in my mind after Minnesota scored that quick touchdown BUT that run changed the whole complexion of the game. We seemed to be in control the game after that.

All I can remember was the tremdous roar that went up from the crowd and the old Gopher fan in front of us complaining that the Gophers only had 10 men on the field for the play. I told him I didn't care -- we scored. I guess his implication was that we never could have scored against his awesome Gophers if they would have had another player on the field. I still don't know if they were a player short but I doubt it would have mattered.
    Yea, he would have been the guy that Tyler would have gotten his foot stuck in his face mask opening, as he was running over him, and then would have tripped and fallen down.