NDSU week 2 tv viewing list:

www.facebook.com/bisonation1
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: Bison in the NFL

Board 4 tackles
    Volson. EDITED- Played well
    Cox inactive

Watson 2 catches 9 yards
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 09-19-2022 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Board 4 tackles
    Volson. meh. 7 sacks
    Cox inactive

Watson 2 catches 9 yards
    In regards to Volson, you either didn’t watch the Bengals game, don’t know what you’re talking about, or both.

Volson took a huge leap yesterday in pass pro, and didn’t give up any hits, hurries, or sacks. In fact, he received the highest pass block grade for ANY guard in the NFL in week 2.

Joe Burrow is broken and the OL is taking all the heat for it, when the playcalling and Burrow deserve far more of it.

Cordell looked like a 10 year starter at times yesterday. Huge improvement over week 1, which is exactly what he needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    In regards to Volson, you either didn’t watch the Bengals game, don’t know what you’re talking about, or both.

Volson took a huge leap yesterday in pass pro, and didn’t give up any hits, hurries, or sacks. In fact, he received the highest pass block grade for ANY guard in the NFL in week 2.

Joe Burrow is broken and the OL is taking all the heat for it, when the playcalling and Burrow deserve far more of it.

Cordell looked like a 10 year starter at times yesterday. Huge improvement over week 1, which is exactly what he needed.

Guilty... I didn't watch I saw Burrows was sacked 7 times, so I put MEH. good to hear!

Guilty... I didn't watch I saw Burrows was sacked 7 times, so I put MEH. good to hear!
    You didn't watch the game but you said that Volson was "meh", and you bitch about us all doubting your credibility and intelligence. Keep up the great work of being annoyingly stupid and irritatingly inaccurate. Other than that, enjoy your delusion and keep up the good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Puetz View Post
    You didn't watch the game but you said that Volson was "meh", and you bitch about us all doubting your credibility and intelligence. Keep up the great work of being annoyingly stupid and irritatingly inaccurate. Other than that, enjoy your delusion and keep up the good fight.
    yea no sh,t sherlock I didn't watch the game, i saw 7 sacks and burrows got pummeled so i said "MEH" it was a pretty good guess.

yea no sh,t sherlock I didn't watch the game, i saw 7 sacks and burrows got pummeled so i said "MEH" it was a pretty good guess.
    Great comeback, you're not improving your relevancy quotient.

Ellefson played special teams.
    Cox inactive

anyone see Haeg/Tuszka/Turner play?

Cox inactive

Radunz was in on some 'extra lineman' packages but I didn't watch the 2nd half.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Cox inactive

Haeg lined up several times at tight end and twice as fullback, catching 2 TD's and one 2-point conversion as time ran out. Simply amazing.

Tuszka had 8 sacks, one of them a strip sack for a TD. He also had 2 pick sixes and 8 QB hurries. IMO, the highlight of his game came when he did the worm on one of his TD returns. So athletic!!

Billy actually played punter. They've finally discovered his accuracy and hang time are truly HOF worthy. The cool thing was that he was able to get down the field and catch two of his own punts, both inside the 3 yard line. Just WOW!!

I didn't watch the games but I think these are great guesses about what happened.
    Insert something clever here...