Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Ft Collins was 5,000 feet. Almost looking like there should have been a "Bison excuses thread"
    This seems to be that thread. 1500 ft of elevation didn't decide the game.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Tucson elevation 2389
    This is right, field sits at 2430 ft https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona_Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    NDSU looked pretty impressive to me. Arizona kind of backed their way into the win. Weird shit happens at night in the desert.
    How do you watch that game and say we looked impressive. Sure we can run. Outside that… everything sucked including our kicker lol

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    How do you watch that game and say we looked impressive. Sure we can run. Outside that… everything sucked including our kicker lol
    Because he thinks Arizona is the next bama or usc. Sorry, they're not, and we should have won this game.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    This is right, field sits at 2430 ft https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona_Stadium
    Being 2 hours jet lagged and a 2 am finish always plays a role in sports. You see it in all sports, but it's not significant enough excuse. We've gotten that benefit in the playoffs. It was poor execution at key moments

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Because he thinks Arizona is the next bama or usc. Sorry, they're not, and we should have won this game.
    This. I am not very confident going forward

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    I don't think you can say our passing game sucked when Miller was 10 for 12. You can however say that they could have passed a bit more.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Not the next Bama or USC but I wouldn't be shocked if they finish in the top 25. That's a really good team on offense and they deserve credit. When their QB stops the Hero Ball he's a stud

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Ft Collins was 5,000 feet. Almost looking like there should have been a "Bison excuses thread"
    Why was there an "Arizona excuses" thread on this site prior to the game? Certainly is embarrassing and ridiculous. I'll get told that "nothing we post here is relevant to the outcome of a game, so shut up!" That doesn't change the fact that I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach as soon as I saw this thread prior to the game. "Stay humble, stay hungry" is the Bison way. To count pre-hatched chickens?! Not cool and not smart.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Why was there an "Arizona excuses" thread on this site prior to the game? Certainly is embarrassing and ridiculous. I'll get told that "nothing we post here is relevant to the outcome of a game, so shut up!" That doesn't change the fact that I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach as soon as I saw this thread prior to the game. "Stay humble, stay hungry" is the Bison way. To count pre-hatched chickens?! Not cool and not smart.
    Very well said. All the chest pounding prior to a game does not look good....IMO.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!