Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeff Culhane to FLORIDA STATE. congrats

Default Re: Jeff Culhane to FLORIDA STATE. congrats

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I never missed a Ponder game at FSU, dude was fire. Vikings too, AD doesnt get the rushing record without him!!
    and we all love Sam Ponder

Hands down both the most inappropriate yet hilarious gameday sign of all time.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Nobody tell him that Scotty Miller once called bball and football games at UND. I think Brian Shawn would be a great choice. Would depend if he wants to change his career from being a tv guy to a radio guy.
    Shawn would not thrill me for radio PxP. Would much rather pursue a young #2 guy at a major program. JG with lots of Gopher experience might be good, but excelling at pxp is something that needs to be a passion. Culhane had it.

Elevate Izzo back to radio as a sacrifice to save the TV broadcasts. Can’t stand Izzo on TV. I wouldn’t mind Brian on TV over Izzo.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    Elevate Izzo back to radio as a sacrifice to save the TV broadcasts. Can’t stand Izzo on TV. I wouldn’t mind Brian on TV over Izzo.
    Totally disagree about the TV broadcast. WDAY>ND NBC. No more gimmick broadcast.

And I’ll take Izzy-Emanuel over Shawn-Timmerman.

Kev. we need to fix this Pilot video before we send it in.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Gonna miss Culhane. His was well connected and was perfect for radio. Nobody could match his energy and he was a good interviewer as well. Total package. I say do another national search.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Gonna miss Culhane. His was well connected and was perfect for radio. Nobody could match his energy and he was a good interviewer as well. Total package. I say do another national search.
    Agreed. My position is that he both honored Scottie Miller and set the bar higher as far as NDSU on National scale and his work product. Jeff Cullhane was excellant. Big shoes to fill. Let’s get this done right.

Also re: Jeff, I thought/felt he really came into his own the last couple of years on radio shows and his gameday PxP. He was easily FBS LEVEL, hence his new gig! Good luck to him!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Culhane treated his position as though he was at Alabama and is getting a fat promotion because of it. Whoever is next needs to match that. the video/hype guy is the same. If we dont treat ourselves a big time program, how do we expect anyone else to

The only negative I can think of with Culhane was something he had little control over.....JJ leaving which greatly weakened the radio show. When that is the only bad thing you can think of, you know he is a solid guy and deserved this!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    The only negative I can think of with Culhane was something he had little control over.....JJ leaving which greatly weakened the radio show. When that is the only bad thing you can think of, you know he is a solid guy and deserved this!
    Culhane did a great job. He absolutely deserves this and will be big shoes to fill. That said, I will not miss trot in there baby. Never liked it...but that is a very, very minor thing.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]