Page 193 of 339 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Deep North View Post
    Well let's go through what I've said, from the beginning. Can I get in direct contact with LakesBison? He has the info that I don't. Do you need me to bend the knee? Sure.

Want to ask me anything about myself and my background? My name is Chad Loomis. I've said that. I'm nothing, no one, just have a history there.

NOW I'm trying to rely on people close to the organization for information. That's part of what I do. Why in the world can't I find one person from back home that's actually interested in helping? Is everyone legitimately against Trey for his viewpoints on BLM and Breonna Taylor? He's right on all of it. Every. Single. Part.
    $10,000 & I'm at your disposal. I work too hard, I don't have time to just give away

$25,000 get you in the hottub w his grandma.

They were in Cabo the last 10 days, drive to Marshall if ya wanna chat them up

venmo paypal works
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

No, you were right the first time. I'm here to help. Frustrating no one wants to. That's fine, I'll just use my buddies I guess. I'll stop coming here for info.
    Dude that's the smartest thing you've posted on here. I didn't think Lakes had a twin but I'd swear you 2 were separated at birth. Actually I didn't think anyone could be more obnoxious then Lakes but you said hold my beer and started posting. If you need to go on someone's podcast or whatever the fuck and try to make yourself some big insider like shefty you need help. Seriously get a real fucking job and stop sniffing jocks with lakes!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    $10,000 & I'm at your disposal. I work too hard, I don't have time to just give away

$25,000 get you in the hottub w his grandma.

They were in Cabo the last 10 days, drive to Marshall if ya wanna chat them up

venmo paypal works
    I love it.

Tell you what Deep North...my in-laws are from Marshall...inside track on the Lances. You get a Bison tattoo and we can talk.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No, you were right the first time. I'm here to help. Frustrating no one wants to. That's fine, I'll just use my buddies I guess. I'll stop coming here for info.
    You promise?

Lol comes to a message board for info. You don’t go to a message board for info, you go for shit like this.

Too funny. Life is short homie don’t take it so seriously
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I love it.

Tell you what Deep North...my in-laws are from Marshall...inside track on the Lances. You get a Bison tattoo and we can talk.
    If I schedule to get one and follow through will that work? I need some fresh ink shortly. I'd get a Bison tat in a heartbeat. For now, I give you my word I'll do it. I'm proud of where I grew up and how. What info you got?

I came here as A source, not THEE.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Forget about Trey Lance, Deep North. Forget about all that tattoo crap, too.

You wanna be helpful to the true cause around here? Get us in touch with AC friggin' DC. Because SOMEBODY ain't getting jack squat done on that!

THEN .. we can talk about getting you information.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Forget about Trey Lance, Deep North. Forget about all that tattoo crap, too.

You wanna be helpful to the true cause around here? Get us in touch with AC friggin' DC. Because SOMEBODY ain't getting jack squat done on that!

THEN .. we can talk about getting you information.
    Yes, still waiting for that live "Thunderstuck" performance during the walk-out.

hey bro can u get us into the MWC?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes