Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Montana State

Default Re: NDSU vs Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Tommy Boy will be in the fetal position about drive #2. he has no idea what's coming.
    NDSU absolutely pummels these guys, pointless even going to Frisco to be honest...

NDSU 38 MSU 13
    You have way more confidence in TR than I do. He will find a a group of plays that work for a series, then turn the page and go to the , "things we never did before so maybe run them in the most critical game of the year" section of the playbook.

If TR and Hedberg pull their heads out of their asses and call a game to our strengths without trying a bunch of shit and trickery we win easily, also I sure hope our special teams line up and just fucking run the play, pre snap 9 people running around from one formation to another is completely unnecessary and doesn't fool anyone, just adds to the probability of penalties/confusion/blown plays.

LINE UP AND PLAY OUR BRAND!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Take "Touchdown" Tommy to the train station.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    You have way more confidence in TR than I do. He will find a a group of plays that work for a series, then turn the page and go to the , "things we never did before so maybe run them in the most critical game of the year" section of the playbook.

If TR and Hedberg pull their heads out of their asses and call a game to our strengths without trying a bunch of shit and trickery we win easily, also I sure hope our special teams line up and just fucking run the play, pre snap 9 people running around from one formation to another is completely unnecessary and doesn't fool anyone, just adds to the probability of penalties/confusion/blown plays.

LINE UP AND PLAY OUR BRAND!
    Will TR bring in QP to run on third down or will Cam be in shotgun empty backfield and run on third down?

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Will TR bring in QP to run on third down or will Cam be in shotgun empty backfield and run on third down?
    Well, put on film that QP can't catch, can't hit the short to Intermediate pass, so guessing the D will really T up when he is in now, as he literally proved all he can do is run

Or sling the 50yd bomb to Watson
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Take "Touchdown" Tommy to the train station.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Sign idea - "Bobcats are going to the train station" over a picture of Rip with a menacing glare.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    Sign idea - "Bobcats are going to the train station" over a picture of Rip with a menacing glare.
    Just write Train Station. The people that get it will get it.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Just write Train Station. The people that get it will get it.
    Train Station Time
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Injury Updates from Monday
    Never heard of these puds

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

24-21 NDSU. I think that Tommy kid finds the endzone 3 times, once through the air and twice on the ground. But he also throws a red zone pick that ends up being the crucial play, gives NDSU a short field and 7 almost free points.

Roll Herd.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Appreciate insight. I did not know this info and was really impressed when they said true freshman I just assumed only on campus about 6 months not 18. Big difference 6 months vs 18 but now get that he has limited QB games reps. But he is same age class as Cam Miller who did have some struggles in the spring, was not named the starter this fall but now is our leader. Not sure what special teams he played but not sure what else a QB can do than hold for XP??

Wonder if this COVID season allows the all time QB win record to be in reach.
    He was on almost all the ST teams, Gunner on punts, on the KO, recorded some good tackles on those teams, I think he was on punt and kickoff return too, but not as a return man, blocking mostly. He earned the respect of his team by willing to do anything to help the team.