Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Ndsu @ jmu semifinal pre game talk

Default Re: Ndsu @ jmu semifinal pre game talk

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    So you noticed no difference how the offense has looked with Miller under center? If not you have no clue about football in general. Also. Name a successful offense that uses two QBs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who’s confused about who the QB is. He’s been on the field for what? 10 plays in the last two games and taken fewer snaps than that. Has he thrown the ball at all? Seems like the fact that he hasn’t is half of what has people upset about how he’s been used. I’m baffled by why people are upset about this at all and I’m even more baffled by the incoherence of the explanations provided to justify their feelings. Also, it seemed like most everyone was happy about it two weeks ago but now it seems like one game later everyone is a hater.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Who’s confused about who the QB is. He’s been on the field for what? 10 plays in the last two games and taken fewer snaps than that. Has he thrown the ball at all? Seems like the fact that he hasn’t is half of what has people upset about how he’s been used. I’m baffled by why people are upset about this at all and I’m even more baffled by the incoherence of the explanations provided to justify their feelings. Also, it seemed like most everyone was happy about it two weeks ago but now it seems like one game later everyone is a hater.
    Won't be any confusion on who's your daddy after tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    hey Khalid Abdullah F YOU!!!! jmu hype video here

https://twitter.com/JMUSports/status...679915520?s=20

I piss excellence.
    Pretty good actually.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Little short on his numbers. He's rushed 13 times in the last 2 games...plus other plays where he has been on the field. Just to point out it hasn't been just 10 plays.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

CAA semifinal video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv89lQ-RZvs
    I won't miss Cignetti.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    hey Khalid Abdullah F YOU!!!! jmu hype video here

https://twitter.com/JMUSports/status...679915520?s=20

I piss excellence.
    Lame hype video. I fell asleep halfway through when they showed the bus parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by CivilBison96 View Post
    I wonder if the Dookes will have the cahonies to come on the field for the tunnel walk and entrance like GSU did their 2nd time to the dome?
    That was awesome. One of my favorite moments of going to bison games. Sucks they moved on.

Everytime QP has ran it the last two games it has been positive yards and many good chunk plays. Run it again and see how JMU plays it. Wouldn't be surprised to see QP chuck it deep if JMU gives us the right look. I think some fans are already queuing this as an excuse if the Bison should happen to lose tomorrow night. Bison will prevail however!

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    Too bad I have zero respect for JMU. I respected GSU and enjoyed those games. Cannot say the same for the dookies
    Tears are flowing.

NDSU hype videos: doesn’t focus on other school, all attention on NDSU
    Other school hype videos: doesn’t focus on other school, all attention on NDSU

Checks out

PS if you have to tell someone you’re their daddy, you’re not their daddy. They’ll just know.

That’s why you never hear NDSU fans claiming to be other teams’ daddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*