Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Ndsu @ jmu semifinal pre game talk

Default Re: Ndsu @ jmu semifinal pre game talk

Quote Originally Posted by BISON24 View Post
    8:00 am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks. This game is shaping up to be Georgia Southern-like. I feel our players want to send JMU packing their bags to the FBS. Fans too!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Is there any word out on the players who have been hurt during or for the last two games. Who is out or who is in.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Bison defense gives up only 11 points per game. Bison win 21-17.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Thanks. This game is shaping up to be Georgia Southern-like. I feel our players want to send JMU packing their bags to the FBS. Fans too!
    Oh man... if it's anywhere near that game it's going to be hell of a lot of fun.

The crowd needs to get back to being Georgia Southern loud again... I'd love for a roar or two like this one to happen Friday night: https://youtu.be/6yN1L80yOAE?t=5094

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Oh man... if it's anywhere near that game it's going to be hell of a lot of fun.

The crowd needs to get back to being Georgia Southern loud again... I'd love for a roar or two like this one to happen Friday night: https://youtu.be/6yN1L80yOAE?t=5094
    Ditto. Just hope people/fans don’t get too drunk tailgating, cuz this game could go down to the last minute. Players, especially D, will feed off the crowd.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

I wish I could get back for this one but I did have someone ask to buy my tickets for only the 3rd or 4th time this year, so hopefully that's a good sign.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jcdcubs View Post
    Bison defense gives up only 11 points per game. Bison win 21-17.
    The 11 ppg surrendered due, in part, to being +7 in the turnover margin stats.
    NDSU should be able to advance if they don't cough it up.

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison need to run plays mostly under center with the ability to run play action out of every backfield formation. JMU will have 6-7 in the box every play so we need to freeze their LBs and safety as long as we can. Starting out I hope passing plays are quick hitting high percentage throws, although we will need to stretch the field as well, hope for a connection or PI. I would love to see fake toss to Luepke out of the I with cam booting out hitting a drag pattern, wheel routes, center screens etc.
    I think we will see a seam pass out of QP out of Wildcat.

Cam will need to get back to his pump fakes that he was good at earlier in the season. He should also be told to have the green light to tuck it and go if his first read is not there. JMU will feast on him if he stays back there and runs through to his third progression.

Open up the book, we will need it. The O will need to put up at least 24 to win. I have confidence in our D. Should be fun!
    "The bird is in your hand"

Quote Originally Posted by SafeTeeJ View Post
    Bison need to run plays mostly under center with the ability to run play action out of every backfield formation. JMU will have 6-7 in the box every play so we need to freeze their LBs and safety as long as we can. Starting out I hope passing plays are quick hitting high percentage throws, although we will need to stretch the field as well, hope for a connection or PI. I would love to see fake toss to Luepke out of the I with cam booting out hitting a drag pattern, wheel routes, center screens etc.
    I think we will see a seam pass out of QP out of Wildcat.

Cam will need to get back to his pump fakes that he was good at earlier in the season. He should also be told to have the green light to tuck it and go if his first read is not there. JMU will feast on him if he stays back there and runs through to his third progression.

Open up the book, we will need it. The O will need to put up at least 24 to win. I have confidence in our D. Should be fun!
    Solid post!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Solid post!
    Damn but the playoffs seem to bring out the good old posters again. Seems like the old BV before certain types seem to have taken over. Really wanted to say what type has taken over but my better judgement came out.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!