Page 142 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1545

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Looks like Nov 19th is the latest show uploaded. Not the first time I've gone to listen to a past show and it the latest show on there is a week old.

EDIT: Stupid. When you go to their Soundcloud account(shared above) and view the widget on their website the latest show is Nov 19th. If you go to "all tracks" in their Soundcloud account then you can see the show from today.

I wonder if they can adjust their "spotlight" to be the latest tracks and not last weeks tracks.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Kolpack is on the Insiders, don’t know if this is a common occurrence but it’s great to hear Jeff and Jeff on 1660 throw in Izzo and it would be awesome
    Kolpack was the guest picker last week I believe at Sickies and was his first time on. Dom was on a few weeks before. It’s great seeing them team up and a good byproduct of WDAY getting the TV rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Looks like Nov 19th is the latest show uploaded. Not the first time I've gone to listen to a past show and it the latest show on there is a week old.

EDIT: Stupid. When you go to their Soundcloud account(shared above) and view the widget on their website the latest show is Nov 19th. If you go to "all tracks" in their Soundcloud account then you can see the show from today.

I wonder if they can adjust their "spotlight" to be the latest tracks and not last weeks tracks.
    I have it added to my “stream.” That way it stays automatically updated with the latest content. They’re usually pretty good about uploading immediately after completion. I rarely listen to anything live due to the time zone difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post

Yeah it’s not easy to find the most recent episodes. I’m almost 30 so I’ve just chalked it up to pretty much being a boomer now
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

I pretty much always listen to Bison Hotline but I got a really shitty condescending tone of out Rieckoff and Hanson when some people called in citing cost as a reason they didn't go to the game.

One guy even called them idiots when they said "tough shit" like they were the NDSU Ticket office or something.

Since Hanson all but openly admits he reads Bisonville, take that one to heart, dude.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I pretty much always listen to Bison Hotline but I got a really shitty condescending tone of out Rieckoff and Hanson when some people called in citing cost as a reason they didn't go to the game.

One guy even called them idiots when they said "tough shit" like they were the NDSU Ticket office or something.

Since Hanson all but openly admits he reads Bisonville, take that one to heart, dude.
    Heard that part. The guy was correct and they were wrong they did use to sell GA/standing room at $10. It hasn't been 15 years since that the first 2-3 years of playoffs that happened. Probably can't now since they don't sell that during the year? Seems like they let their emotions get to them a bit after the guy called them idiots.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Heard that part. The guy was correct and they were wrong they did use to sell GA/standing room at $10. It hasn't been 15 years since that the first 2-3 years of playoffs that happened. Probably can't now since they don't sell that during the year? Seems like they let their emotions get to them a bit after the guy called them idiots.

Heard the call too . . . The guy sounded like he was pretty drunk, or stoned, or something. When he called them idiots, I thought it was the caller that lost credibility. Maybe there’s been some $20 tickets withinin the last 5 years, but I don’t remember any $10 tickets for a long long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Heard the call too . . . The guy sounded like he was pretty drunk, or stoned, or something. When he called them idiots, I thought it was the caller that lost credibility.
    When I was listening I couldn't even make out what he was saying. It wasn't until TSCF called in and made sure to let the guys know they weren't idiots. Half of the callers are usually cringy anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post

I used to buy GA tickets during playoffs. Was a cheap way to get a family in the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post

Well, when I heard K Brake say this week he is still on his parents cellphone plan, that pretty much solidified my opinion of him.

I listen to parts of his show dealing with NDSU, the balance is just irritating noise. And don’t get me wrong, the entire show is irritating given his bad habit of hollering into the mic, but there is some info I’m otherwise interested in.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.