Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Verbal: Carson Hegerle

Default Re: 2022 Verbal: Carson Hegerle

I would like to see his numbers improve, maybe now he can concentrate on improving them & not worry about college and kick them into high gear.

4 games he has 17 catches for 319 yards and two touchdowns He has five kick returns for 89 yards and four punt returns for 15 yards.

sophomore season saw him catch 42 passes for 540 yards and two touchdowns.

He followed that up with 33 catches for 425 yards and four touchdowns as a junior.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

This one makes me happy!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I would like to see his numbers improve, maybe now he can concentrate on improving them & not worry about college and kick them into high gear.

4 games he has 17 catches for 319 yards and two touchdowns He has five kick returns for 89 yards and four punt returns for 15 yards.

He followed that up with 33 catches for 425 yards and four touchdowns as a junior.
    QB play at West Fargo is Poor. He’s a fast twitch athlete with great hands and jumping ability. Great get and his dad was a stud as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you saying he needs to get more stars bro
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Mom was too.
    They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

I think he needs to work on those calves

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    QB play at West Fargo is Poor. He’s a fast twitch athlete with great hands and jumping ability. Great get and his dad was a stud as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sounds good Steel !
    Ryan Smith & Tyler roehl put up massive stats
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Wow, I thought he would go to a P5 school.
    Nebraska had me worried, if that P5 offer came……
    But apparently they filled up their WR spots in their recruiting class early (May?)(6’ 2” & 6’ 3” prospects). It’s also, like many, a smaller recruiting class.
    Hegerle tested very well on his visits to Lincoln, but the
    Cornhuskers never could quite pull the trigger on a DB offer.
    Nebraska also got an early summer in-state commit from a similar sized athlete (6’ 4” Jake Appleget), who is projected to the Nebraska D as either a Safety or an OLB, so that may also have helped NDSU……

Welcome Carson Hegerle!
    GoBizon!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU_grad View Post
    Just talk in ND high school football circles. Heard he had a good
    relationship with the Feeney kid and they were the first to build a relationship with him.
    And after Entz completely botched Belquist’s recruiting you wonder if legacies mean anything any more.
    Belquist not having a PWO offer always puzzled me, especially with
    a PWO WR or 2 being in the recruiting class. (my memory could be off on those other PWO?).
    But anyways, with Elliott Belquist being Head Coach at New Rockford (iirc)
    that is another puzzle. If NDSU had lost him to a scholly offer, then at least they would have been in the ball game.

- In the better news department, current Bison commit Kelby Azure did some training with Elliott Belquist, fwiw, but still chose NDSU.

- In addition to Hegerle, PWO commit Hudson Artz is also a legacy.

- Don’t know if OL commit Devin Lockerby’s parents played college sports, but he mentioned both his parents went to NDSU. It was nice to see the coaches get him an offer right after camp, before South Dakota or someone else got too close.

- NDSU actively recruited legacy Ty Strehlow, with a PWO offer, but lost out to an offer from Augustana

- PWO offers John Kaczor and Patrick Lippe both have older brothers on the team

- another prospect, not offered, but camped in June, was double legacy Isaac Hyland, son of Rob and grandson of Bob
    Last edited by bruinbison; 09-23-2021 at 01:48 PM.

Wouldnt be surprised if KState still came calling.

Based off Entz' tweet, looks like we are looking at him for offense.