Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BISON Tickets for VETERANS

Default BISON Tickets for VETERANS

If you find yourself with extra Bison tickets and if you would like to donate them to VETERANS please call 701-899-2578. The online ticket transfer is the easiest option. I can walk you through that if you have not done it before. We just love to fill the seats & The veterans really appreciate your kindness!
    I cannot transfer tickets the day of the game… because the veterans need more than a few hours notice. Thank you

Default Re: BISON Tickets for VETERANS

Also, if you know of veterans who would like to get on the updated list, please have them call my number. Thank you!

127 tickets donated to veterans for the first game. I said I needed to shut down donations at 5 PM Friday,
    and at 9 PM I made my last goBison transfer. A couple texts came in at 11:30 PM with 4 tickets each… but I’m not going to start contacting Vets on game day. All in all, it went well. A lot of very grateful veterans, thanks to the donations!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    127 tickets donated to veterans for the first game. I said I needed to shut down donations at 5 PM Friday,
    and at 9 PM I made my last goBison transfer. A couple texts came in at 11:30 PM with 4 tickets each… but I’m not going to start contacting Vets on game day. All in all, it went well. A lot of very grateful veterans, thanks to the donations!
    I called twice and left a message.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Thank you for all you do for the Veterans, Bisonfanette! I’m sure it takes a lot of your time to make the connections…the easy part for us is the donation of the ticket!

Dang! (Yes, I am reading this at 3:30 AM Tuesday) I have no idea what happened? The only thing I can think of is if I deleted voice messages to make room for new ones… and inadvertently deleted yours? Dang. I apologize. The only telephone calls I received last week were from Bison fans, Veterans, or puppy people! The telephone calls do get rather lengthy because some people have never done the ticket transfer. Once they learn, we are in the money!!!
    The only problem are the Sat morning calls & I couldn’t hear the voice messages while in the tailgating lot. Some people text which is great, but it’s hard to get veterans with short notice. I have things to work on.

you have 5,000 veterans lined up for Saturday?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bisonfanette

Has the media ever done a story on this? This is one of the best and unique projects being done for vets. Wider recognition is deserved and necessary.

Thanks ( spouse a retired major)

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Bisonfanette

Has the media ever done a story on this? This is one of the best and unique projects being done for vets. Wider recognition is deserved and necessary.

Thanks ( spouse a retired major)
    https://www.inforum.com/sports/footb...s-for-veterans
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thanks

Very nice