Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Poor ticket sales

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Poor ticket sales

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    fucking happened 15 minutes ago. relax I didn't see that!!

F NDSU admin for caving to pussy ass lib professors...

this is so dumb. 40,000 of them at Wefest last week, but yea lets mask 25 kids in a class

the kids should PROTEST

NDSU/Dome better not even try on on fargodome

70,000 at US BANK Vikings last week. 0 masks
    Not everyone is a tantrum having baby about masks, it isn't a big deal
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Well I can tell you for a fact that they’re down at least two fully vaccinated season ticket holders for this very reason. I have no interest sitting inside for three hours with 18,000 people I don’t know. I’ll watch on TV and radio for another year and next fall we’ll all know more about variants and lasting immune response and members of my extended household will be another year away from immune compromising medical treatments.

Certainly not the whole answer but a contributing factor.
    Yes we know, you have posted the same thing in every thread for a year. Your vaxed, still wear a mask and don't want to be around 18,000....Again, yes we know.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Yes we know, you have posted the same thing in every thread for a year. Your vaxed, still wear a mask and don't want to be around 18,000....Again, yes we know.
    This is a thread about potential reasons for poor ticket sales, right?
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Well I can tell you for a fact that they’re down at least two fully vaccinated season ticket holders for this very reason. I have no interest sitting inside for three hours with 18,000 people I don’t know. I’ll watch on TV and radio for another year and next fall we’ll all know more about variants and lasting immune response and members of my extended household will be another year away from immune compromising medical treatments.

Certainly not the whole answer but a contributing factor.
    You forgot the part about getting better seats do to all the covid deaths.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I'm up to like 7 discount Harley Davidsons now.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    There have been literally zero deaths of covid of kids 12 and under in the united states who didnt already have sever health risks. Even if you include them, children are EXPONENTIALLY more likely to die of seasonal flu than covid. especially so when the person they could potentially contract it from is vaccinated. Thats not coming from me, thats straight from the CDC website data base.

If you are vaxed and are wearing a mask because of the "threat" to children, you are a real life science denier. Full stop. You are a moron, a dolt, an ignoramus, a buffoon. Its pathetic, and deeply deeply embarrassing that you are so uninformed.
    Perhaps I should ask for my money back for all the microbiology classes I took. Shame on the hospitals I worked at for putting an idiot like me on their infection control boards.
    But nice name calling though…
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Don't sell me short it’s been 18 months.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

If we want to see the tickets sales collapse. Do a dome mask mandate. This is the reason people are holding off on buying tickets. All trust was lost in the administration last year when they cut tailgating and went to 50% capacity.

There are more vaccinations than people. As of today, 61.7% of all people living in Cass County older than 12 have gotten at least 1 vaccination. It's basically gone flat for the last 2 months but nothing we can do at this point except hope they get one or stay home. Staying home will delay the inevitable

Here's an idea... how about have a vaccine tent at the Fargodome? What a novel idea. Make it easy for people to get it

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    If we want to see the tickets sales collapse. Do a dome mask mandate. This is the reason people are holding off on buying tickets. All trust was lost in the administration last year when they cut tailgating and went to 50% capacity.

There are more vaccinations than people. As of today, 61.7% of all people living in Cass County older than 12 have gotten at least 1 vaccination. It's basically gone flat for the last 2 months but nothing we can do at this point except hope they get one or stay home. Staying home will delay the inevitable

Here's an idea... how about have a vaccine tent at the Fargodome? What a novel idea. Make it easy for people to get it
    Don't count it out, DB started full mask for fall classes, wait till people buy tickets then implement the policy. He don't care he's on his way out anyway, wouldn't put it past them

And the Vaccine tent...what good would that do? Its not like the shot is instant, anyone that wants a vaccine can get one very easy now
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    All trust was lost in the administration last year when they cut tailgating and went to 50% capacity.
    This is a stupid statement. Nearly every school in the country cut tailgating last season and our 50% capacity was at the high end compared to other schools.

533 In a row