Page 66 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: Indoor Practice Facility

Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Gabes Fargo Dome Sky Bar has a better chance of being built in Fargo than a semi enclosed stadium.
    Rob Sobolik was on the radio a few years ago talking about how they may do a party deck suspended from the ceiling. I may get the last laugh

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Windows or translucent panels? Shity renders for sure but there are multiple products that allow light in but also provide opacity. It’s not as simple as window or not with no other options.
    It's translucent panels. From the outside it looks like siding but the inside light. I'm not clear if it's translucent from the outside at night though because there are no night time renderings. I initially didn't like the idea but after seeing the sheer volume of panels I love it. This image really gives a better feel

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    It's translucent panels. From the outside it looks like siding but the inside light. I'm not clear if it's translucent from the outside at night though because there are no night time renderings. I initially didn't like the idea but after seeing the sheer volume of panels I love it. This image really gives a better feel

Dude! You are REALLY hung up on these panels!!! RELAX!!!!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Based on the signage, I could see a case for calling this the NIC following the pattern of the SHAC.

Also, if this is for all sports, they might want to consider changing the signage a little.

Just announced:

In Our Hands campaign surpasses goal 20 months ahead of schedule

The North Dakota State University Foundation announced In Our Hands: The Campaign for North Dakota State University raised $413 million as of April 26, 2021 — a record amount in the history of higher education fundraising in the state. NDSU originally announced a campaign goal of $400 million in Oct. 2019.

"It is an incredible testament to Bison Nation that we have met and exceeded the campaign goal 20 months ahead of schedule," John Glover, NDSU Foundation president and CEO, said. "Most importantly, though, we're not done yet."

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GCWaters View Post
    Just announced:

In Our Hands campaign surpasses goal 20 months ahead of schedule

The North Dakota State University Foundation announced In Our Hands: The Campaign for North Dakota State University raised $413 million as of April 26, 2021 — a record amount in the history of higher education fundraising in the state. NDSU originally announced a campaign goal of $400 million in Oct. 2019.

"It is an incredible testament to Bison Nation that we have met and exceeded the campaign goal 20 months ahead of schedule," John Glover, NDSU Foundation president and CEO, said. "Most importantly, though, we're not done yet."
    damn.

Personally I think NDSU should chase a med school next
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Dude! You are REALLY hung up on these panels!!! RELAX!!!!
    Dont get him started on brick facing.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Dont get him started on brick facing.
    Brick and windows baby!!! This has it all!! (Except no Ferris Wheel seating)

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Brick and windows baby!!! This has it all!! (Except no Ferris Wheel seating)
    I heard there is a designated 40-yard dash area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I heard there is a designated 40-yard dash area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    40 is overrated. 3 cone drill is where it's at

Check out the concept the dome is exploring. 1 in each corner