Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: An Open Post To All Members From: TransAmBison

Default Re: An Open Post To All Members From: TransAmBison

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Dear general assembly of Bisonville,

Greetings my fellow slackers. It has come to my attention that this thread has become infested with vagabonds, thread drift, and general tomfoolery. I would ask you to search your heart and think about if this is how you want to spend your time. Would you not rather be helping the less fortunate? For example, there is a school in Iowa (it's name will not be mentioned) that cannot afford a trophy case. Until the get a trophy case, they have forced, I SAY FORCED, their football team to not win a championship. Now you may ask, "What can I do?" If you indeed asked this question, I invite you to stop by my church for a fun day of worship, fun, and branding. After this, I think what you can do will be readily apparent.

Rev B0b
    Will there be a potato sack race?
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post
    Will there be a potato sack race?
    I guess you will have to by and see. I will introduce you to Brother Moe Lester.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    leave me boy slick outta this that dude is a balla he forgot more hoops then u fools ever knew did u know joe pa was his uncle
    when saul gon head down to wahp aka lakesbison teritory why we not repn ndscs richman got goodz dwn there we get andre aka the giant get me some big juco bala and we be sendin dem bison to the swet 16. like my boy cas always say "jus sayin!"

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    when saul gon head down to wahp aka lakesbison teritory why we not repn ndscs richman got goodz dwn there we get andre aka the giant get me some big juco bala and we be sending dem bison to the swet 16. like my boy cas always say "jus sayin!"
    Slic?!?!?!??!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Slic?!?!?!??!
    Slick told me that he's from wahp...

I couldn't help but jump over to this thread by TransAmBison. Clearly, he is mocking me and now the rest of you are playing along. Absolutely childish!
    Who is this Reverend B0b person? I can't help but notice the use of the zero instead of the letter "o" when his name is referenced. Is this some sort of inside joke? Lastly, why all of the discussion about tattoos? Bisonville is truly a cesspool of twisted personalities.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    I couldn't help but jump over to this thread by TransAmBison. Clearly, he is mocking me and now the rest of you are playing along. Absolutely childish!
    Who is this Reverend B0b person? I can't help but notice the use of the zero instead of the letter "o" when his name is referenced. Is this some sort of inside joke? Lastly, why all of the discussion about tattoos? Bisonville is truly a cesspool of twisted personalities.
    I'll take the last sentence as a well-deserved compliment-->thanks!! Bye now, and buy some socks please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    It has come to my attention that this thread has become infested with vagabonds, thread drift, and general tomfoolery.

Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    First, hello to the-poster-posting-as-the-poster-known-as-slickvic-the-poster-who-gave-his-posting-rights-to-an-unnamed-poster-who-is-not-the-poster-who-posted-without-consent-but-is-in-fact-still-not-slickvic-yet-posts-using-slickvics-posting-account-as-if-he-was-the-poster-posting-the-posts. Since you are as of yet un-named, please permit me to refer to you as TPPATPKASTPWGHPRTAUPWINTPWPWCBIIFSNSYPUSPAAIHWTPPT P. Is that okay? Good. Now that we have that straight, I would like you to kindle not slander the poster TransAmBison by saying he is mocking you. TransAmBison has relinquished posting authority to me, Rev B0b, until such time we have found out who has been posting serious posts using his account. This is serious business as you very well know.

Who is Rev B0b? As if you don't know! I am the head of the H0ly 0rder 0f Bis0n! We are a missionary church that preaches the good word according to Saint Walker, Brother Bentrim, and Archbishop Mays. We have many members from many countries, many who would kill just to be in the same room as me! Here are a few!

And inside jokes? You question inside jokes on Bisonville? It is like you don't even know us.

Cesspool of twisted personalities? I kinda like that.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

i tried to search sweet 16 i wrote swet 16 and this thread popped up.

I haven't stopped giggling reading it.

what in the HECK TAB!!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?