Page 172 of 181 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I've mentioned it in the unpopular opinions thread but I don't think Timmerman is that bad....

In comparison too??? Nailing your dick to the ceiling?

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    How are you and Lee related?
    He's my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    In comparison too??? Nailing your dick to the ceiling?
    That is accurate... but I was more comparing him to SDSU's color commentator who sounds like a strip club DJ or pretty much any other MVFC team's color commentator.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I've mentioned it in the unpopular opinions thread but I don't think Timmerman is that bad....
    Yeah, LT doesn't bug me much... but I listen to Phil and Culhane if possible. Phil's meltdown when the QB threw across his body to a WR instead of the WIDE OPEN TE right in front of him was EPIC. BTW, I believe Miller had a play that caused a similar reaction.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I guess if you like knowing who isn't the smartest football mind in the room even though they think other wise is he is actually pretty good.

Seriously. The radio guys put Lee to shame and it isn't even close. Maybe it's just easier to respect Phil's opinion.

Lardsin must go!

FWIW I think LT is just fine. I rarely care what the announcers are saying. To me, theyre just a soundtrack, and I leave the opinions and "analysis" to myself with very few exceptions. My only requirement is that your voice cant be a complete distraction to the game lol. The radio guys are great of course
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    FWIW I think LT is just fine. I rarely care what the announcers are saying. To me, theyre just a soundtrack, and I leave the opinions and "analysis" to myself with very few exceptions. My only requirement is that your voice cant be a complete distraction to the game lol. The radio guys are great of course
    Timmerman reminds me of Doug Flutie. Flutie used to do Notre Dame games, and always seemed excited for the opposing team's successes and subdued for ND's.

I'm not big on having some mega homer in the booth, but I'd prefer having a guy who is at least somewhat interested in seeing the team he covers win.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Timmerman reminds me of Doug Flutie. Flutie used to do Notre Dame games, and always seemed excited for the opposing team's successes and subdued for ND's.

I'm not big on having some mega homer in the booth, but I'd prefer having a guy who is at least somewhat interested in seeing the team he covers win.
    Haha I'll 100% agree with you here, but unlike you- I'm COMPLETELY ok with the announcers being homers as long as the broadcast is "Bison football on KVLY", just let that complete homer pride go nuts. I want completely biased opinions, complete with inappropriate jabs against the other team and their players and fans hahah, BRING IT ON, BABY!
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Timmerman's raging sex appeal makes him a distraction in the booth. It oozes through the mic and takes away from the action on the field. It's obvious he's in there so KVLY can draw in more women viewers, but come on! I'm trying to watch a game here.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Timmerman reminds me of...
    A soggy mayonnaise sandwich

Fat free vanilla ice-cream

A pair of brand new white New Balance shoes

A little white "kickme" dog who is all hyper from just finding it's own pecker

Timmerman's raging sex appeal makes him a distraction in the booth. It oozes through the mic and takes away from the action on the field. It's obvious he's in there so KVLY can draw in more women viewers, but come one!
    I do not think those words mean what you seem to think they mean...