Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: UN_ Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: UN_ Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Also I’m calling bullshit on zeb being 225.

315 at least.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

That was Siouxper disappointing. Especially for this game being their Siouxper Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Yep Zeb throws a lot of 50/50 balls. Either 25 yards or a pick. Not exactly how our offense works. He isn’t terrible but I would love to see Cam because I think he might have a higher ceiling.

At the end of the day, don’t hate the idea of having two capable QBs if one gets injured in the playoffs. More than most spring teams can say
    I don't know what Hedberg has been teaching him but he needs more line drive ropes. Everything was a lollipop today. Cam came in and threw darts.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He also poops turds the size of Lakes.
    Insert something clever here...

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Neither of or QBs played well today. That's part of why the results are fun for me. If Cam at some point starts a game, I would think he'd develop faster. Unfortunately, what we see from Zeb is about all he has. Not sure what coaches are seeing. Just hearing the cheers on TV whe Cam came in was telling.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Neither of or QBs played well today. That's part of why the results are fun for me. If Cam at some point starts a game, I would think he'd develop faster. Unfortunately, what we see from Zeb is about all he has. Not sure what coaches are seeing. Just hearing the cheers on TV whe Cam came in was telling.
    Yeah, Cam was noticeably slow getting the ball out when they let him throw... like he didn't trust his eyes and was overthinking things. Still its a lot easier to live with those kind of mistakes from a true freshman as compared to a 5th year senior.

And Sundell needs to stop snapping it 7' high to Cam.

The supposed fighting hawks have very thin skin today. I just got banned for 6 days and was given 1 penalty point which NEVER goes away for posting this----

Look who comes out of nowhere. Bison Dan gonna post next?

Dont know. I was fishing all day, saw the score so figured I would stop in and take in the unbiased commentary.

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Will be interesting to see if UND can beat YSU next week. Third road game in a row after a physical game wouldn't be surprised if they lose.
    After UNI's loss it's back to NDSU and SDSU.

Zeb needs to get better and can't miss wide open TD's.
    Penguins won’t be easy for them. They look to be quickly improving each week and put up a good performance against the Coyotes today.

not a Rivalry, no one cared. we will move on like it was WIU
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Must suck for the f'n hawks to completely sell out to win this spring and then lose that badly.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk