Page 62 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Catch all Recruiting thread

Default Re: Catch all Recruiting thread

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    LOL someone needs some attention. lose to D2 basketball check.. non existant hockey check.. no football team check.
    By local I meant some Bison fans that were messaging, facebook requests, IG, etc to her. Doing this to a sophomore girl in high school is kinda weird. Couldn't care less about your thoughts on UND, has nothing to do with this topic. Just giving some insight to part of the decision to go elsewhere after going to nearly every Bison camp since elementary school and following them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sioux27 View Post
    By local I meant some Bison fans that were messaging, facebook requests, IG, etc to her. Doing this to a sophomore girl in high school is kinda weird. Couldn't care less about your thoughts on UND, has nothing to do with this topic. Just giving some insight to part of the decision to go elsewhere after going to nearly every Bison camp since elementary school and following them.
    i didn't say another about the supposed posts to her. i'm pretty sure 95% of NDSU fans could care less about womens basketball recruiting to do something like that. oh well.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    i didn't say another about the supposed posts to her. i'm pretty sure 95% of NDSU fans could care less about womens basketball recruiting to do something like that. oh well.
    New coach, new players, and with winning, comes a new culture and renewed interest in Bison WBB. So yes, I agree with 27; I can see some Bison fan doing what Sioux27 said.

One guard to watch for possible future D1 recruit Logan Nissley from Bismarck Century (Sophmore 5'10) for next weeks State tournament.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    One guard to watch for possible future D1 recruit Logan Nissley from Bismarck Century (Sophmore 5'10) for next weeks State tournament.
    A coach told me she is getting D1 looks.

Anyone watch the class B tournament? Grafton sophomore Walker Demers is a better prospect than Dietz IMO.

majerus jr and front fenders singer coachin em up at wahp science they got a gal averging a double double ...

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    majerus jr and front fenders singer coachin em up at wahp science they got a gal averging a double double ...
    https://www.ndscswildcats.com/sports...er_of_the_Week

Dom Izzo
    @DomIzzoWDAY

The #NDSU women anticipate signing Gabby Forde from Brampton, Ontario. She's a Class of 2021 player.

Excel Hoops Basketball
    @excelhoopsbball

6’2 Forward Gabby Forde
    Class of 2022

https://mobile.twitter.com/excelhoop...83739575459842
    Do not play Gabby Forde in HORSE......

NDSU article

https://gobison.com/news/2021/4/14/w...ing-class.aspx

Only played part of her junior season in Canada before covid shutdown, followed by senior season also not being played.

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Originally committed to Texas Tech. But when they dumped former Gopher coach Marlene Stollings Gaby reconsider her commitment to the Lady Raiders.
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me