Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Season

Default Re: Spring Season

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    ESPN app doesn’t have any of the game times and results... anyone know of another app I can use to track games, etc?
    Found one called “The Score” that has all the weeks built in through April, for anyone interested...

I also sent ESPN an email.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

WestSideRabbit’s preseason SDSU article on the Offense

https://jackrabbitillustrated.blogsp...fense.html?m=1

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We got our tickets for all 4 home games this spring. We'll be there!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Found one called “The Score” that has all the weeks built in through April, for anyone interested...

I also sent ESPN an email.
    FWIW, the spring games are now showing up on ESPN.com's team schedule page (they weren't as of a few days ago): https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...dule/_/id/2449

If I go to my ESPN app on my phone and look for MVFC scores I do see the spring week 1 games scheduled for Friday and Saturday but not the NDSU/YSU game scheduled for Sunday and there's no way to navigate to subsequent weeks of the spring schedule so hopefully they get those ironed out soon but looks like they're working towards it at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    FWIW, the spring games are now showing up on ESPN.com's team schedule page (they weren't as of a few days ago): https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...dule/_/id/2449

If I go to my ESPN app on my phone and look for MVFC scores I do see the spring week 1 games scheduled for Friday and Saturday but not the NDSU/YSU game scheduled for Sunday and there's no way to navigate to subsequent weeks of the spring schedule so hopefully they get those ironed out soon but looks like they're working towards it at least.
    If enough people send emails...

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    WestSideRabbit’s preseason SDSU article on the Offense

And now the defense - 8 of 11 starters back

With the postponement of the Illinois St/Missouri St game this weekend (MSU used weather and field conditions as their excuse but I'm pretty sure the real reason is their game week practice schedule was severely disrupted by the weather) that's now three future NDSU opponents who have nowhere to move a game if it gets bit by the COVID bug in Missouri St (3/6), Illinois St (3/13), and USD (3/27).

Looking very unlikely that everyone will get in their 8 MVFC games with 2 of 5 games in the first week postponed already.

Is it unfair of me to be frustrated that NDSU still hasn't figured out how to mic the questions coming from reporters during game week pressers?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    With the postponement of the Illinois St/Missouri St game this weekend (MSU used weather and field conditions as their excuse but I'm pretty sure the real reason is their game week practice schedule was severely disrupted by the weather) that's now three future NDSU opponents who have nowhere to move a game if it gets bit by the COVID bug in Missouri St (3/6), Illinois St (3/13), and USD (3/27).

Looking very unlikely that everyone will get in their 8 MVFC games with 2 of 5 games in the first week postponed already.
    Correct

And if you believe some people (Mike Osterholm), there is a serious wave of the new variant right around the corner (knock on wood). I certainly hope they are wrong.

I don’t know what will happen, but it should be painfully clear at this point in time to everybody involved that not playing in the fall was a dumb idea, although I don’t think you can peg it on the AD like many here are trying to do.

Meanwhile, maybe people should refrain from flying all over the planet for a while. Just a thought …

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Is it unfair of me to be frustrated that NDSU still hasn't figured out how to mic the questions coming from reporters during game week pressers?
    Brian Regan has a great bit about this... “I mean clearly they know how microphones work...”