Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Teammakers 2020

Default Re: Teammakers 2020

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I think maybe some people need to refamiliarize themselves with the definition of the word donation.
    If you want to be technical about it, they call it a "FB Seating OBLIGATION" when I'm billed....

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I wonder if TM will try to keep the money until there is clarification on the spring season and if it is really going to happen????
    I aint giving any money back. Best case it's a donation. Worst case it's a prepay for 2021

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Question.
    Did I read somewhere that Teammakers would be receiving a call from the ticket office re: Rolling their $ over to Spring of 2021, listing options... or did I dream this? Yes, they can keep my $ but I was just wondering if I misunderstood.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Question.
    Did I read somewhere that Teammakers would be receiving a call from the ticket office re: Rolling their $ over to Spring of 2021, listing options... or did I dream this? Yes, they can keep my $ but I was just wondering if I misunderstood.
    Yes, it was in one of those Bison news emails. Road mentioned it here too as well.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Ok thanks. That sounds familiar

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

LOL, email today offering me to use my $20 tailgate spots on Oct 3rd to park for a game I may not get tickets to

the stupidity is getting greater, who in their right mind would pay $20 to park a car when the lot will be half empty anyway, they are losing their marbles up in North Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    LOL, email today offering me to use my $20 tailgate spots on Oct 3rd to park for a game I may not get tickets to

the stupidity is getting greater, who in their right mind would pay $20 to park a car when the lot will be half empty anyway, they are losing their marbles up in North Fargo
    Plenty of people? Stop complaining here and go ask for your money back lol. There are a lot of people who are perfectly happy with donating to the school as if it were a normal year. Their thoughts are that it’s not NDSU’s fault that COVID happened and they can afford to help the school out.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Plenty of people? Stop complaining here and go ask for your money back lol. There are a lot of people who are perfectly happy with donating to the school as if it were a normal year. Their thoughts are that it’s not NDSU’s fault that COVID happened and they can afford to help the school out.
    whatever man, just saying how dumb it is to offer $20 parking spots.

also "Plenty of People?" I made no such reference so not sure what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    whatever man, just saying how dumb it is to offer $20 parking spots.

also "Plenty of People?" I made no such reference so not sure what you mean
    I also thought this email was a joke.

You forgot that your not allowed to demand better of NDSU. Shut up and write your check.

I laugh at the fact that the athletic department has 7 staff for communications, marketing and fan engagement and can't seem to keep their fan base up to date on what is going on with the money they gave them. I have to call in. I guess emails and posting updates on your website are expensive.

Flame away.

Well, if you makes you feel better they'll probably have to let three or four of them go as revenues collapse.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."