Page 2483 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1483198323832433247324812482248324842485249325332583 ... LastLast
Results 24,821 to 24,830 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Oh, stop. Nobody is letting them off the hook for throwing cans. My comment was specifically in response to his about the statue and about this being all about the terrible Eagles fans. Just saying that being shitty guests and being such whiny pussies for 2 years afterwards is pretty awful as well.
    It was hard to tell if you were defending their behavior and love of the Rocky statue. Honest mistake.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Oh, stop. Nobody is letting them off the hook for throwing cans. My comment was specifically in response to his about the statue and about this being all about the terrible Eagles fans. Just saying that being shitty guests and being such whiny pussies for 2 years afterwards is pretty awful as well.
    Im pretty sure there's a thread on here from 2 years ago IN DETAIL with all the stuff that happened and Unbison and I and couple high profile fargo people witnessed. Philly PD and NFL Security even contacted us.
    so yea, you have NO idea what you are talking about here.

Back to "congrats carson" trending on twitter. I don't know how Carson does it, I'd be on the phone with my agent saying, get me outta this crap place, I am man of morales, I am taking a stand.

Twitter is really a wild place, I saw Carson Wentz make a post announcing the birth of his daughter and like the third reply is “this baby is going to tear its ACL at age 3

"she gonna have a ring on her finger before you Carson"

@Jon__Fly
    Replying to
    @cj_wentz
    Bro you should be on the practice field, not wasting your time indoors with a baby.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    It was hard to tell if you were defending their behavior and love of the Rocky statue. Honest mistake.
    No worries. I'm certainly not saying that Philly fans aren't dicks. They are. But everyone knows that going in to a game, including Santa and the Minnesota Vikings and their fans. Vikes fans did everything to make things worse, the statue being only one of the things. But still, I don't even fault the Vikes fans for this. To me, it's all good fun. But just know that YOU ARE ASKING FOR RETALIATION when doing it. Then, they've been pussies ever since.
    Insert something clever here...

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    ...2 years ago...
    Still bitching.
    Insert something clever here...

Still bitching.
    yea, their fanbase didn't turn into angels over night! LOL if you can wade thru those comments and just say "oh well" then you have the problem.

concrete jungle with disgusting human beings. I will ONLY go back to Philly with a Blowtorch and I am BEGGING Carson to leave
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I think this shows that that Management doesnt want the chance of losing a playoff spot or championship if their number 1 goes down. A also think more teams are starting to bring in very capable reserve QBs instead of a serviceable QB to run the scout squad. In the past the difference between the number 1 and number 2 was dramatic. I think that gap is getting smaller.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I think this shows that that Management doesnt want the chance of losing a playoff spot or championship if their number 1 goes down. A also think more teams are starting to bring in very capable reserve QBs instead of a serviceable QB to run the scout squad. In the past the difference between the number 1 and number 2 was dramatic. I think that gap is getting smaller.
    Certainly the number of servicable QBs in the NFL has increased in the last few years.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    We jumped the gun earlier.but congrats Carson

Late last night my beautiful wife and I were blessed to welcome our sweet little girl into the World! Hadley Jayne Wentz is a true blessing from the Lord and we are so pumped to be her parents * I love these two with everything I have! God is soooo good! *Œ* https://t.co/4BefHeK6IR
    Im surprised he didnt let you break the news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So a man of morals cries to his employer that his feelings are hurt and therefore he deserves to demand a trade out of a contract he signed in good faith?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Congrats to Carson and Maddy!