Page 49 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    It's not likely. This is about improving NFL stock and there are multiple top 15 programs already interested. A one-year tour with Kansas State, who didn't send a single player to the combine is unlikely. Possible, but not at all what this is about.
    Probably true, but KSU did have trouble with two LBs this weekend: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...ed/ar-BB10Bc9h
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Meh. Good for Jabril. Now just so everyone knows, even though he has entered the portal doesn’t mean he’ll actually leave even though that is unlikely. See what kind of interest is out there for him and he’ll decide.
    This. I still think he stays at NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    I believe he would have been a lock to be drafted had he stayed at NDSU.
    Certainly. I saw him graded as a 4th rounder going into Frisco this year. I don't know what his train of thought was but I'd guess he felt like his draft stock had plateaued at NDSU over the last couple years and he felt he had a better chance to raise it higher elsewhere. I would think given all the tape he's already put out there that he's got a pretty comfy floor as a prospect so the risk is minimal but the potential reward a transfer opportunity offers is tantalizing for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Certainly. I saw him graded as a 4th rounder going into Frisco this year. I don't know what his train of thought was but I'd guess he felt like his draft stock had plateaued at NDSU over the last couple years and he felt he had a better chance to raise it higher elsewhere. I would think given all the tape he's already put out there that he's got a pretty comfy floor as a prospect so the risk is minimal but the potential reward a transfer opportunity offers is tantalizing for him.
    Ask Vernon Adams or Gage Gubrud how that worked out.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not sure if previously discussed, but is it possible Jabril has some personal issue with his position coach or other coaches? Also, could be some family issue at home where he wants to be closer.

I wonder if this is true?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Sue are people....not mascots!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Not sure if previously discussed, but is it possible Jabril has some personal issue with his position coach or other coaches? Also, could be some family issue at home where he wants to be closer.
    its A) Just wants to increase his NFL Draft Stock. nothing wrong with that I guess. or
    B) Klieman Klanderman Hank Jacobs Ben Newman got in his ear after their LB's got arrested

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/co...240780066.html Story
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think Jabril is just upset the marketing department hasn't done more promo work, so he's doing their jobs for them.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Ask Vernon Adams or Gage Gubrud how that worked out.
    I think most Bison fans will tell you Jabril is fully capable of starting at a lot of programs and doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    This. I still think he stays at NDSU.
    So if this happens what do the players and coaches think about this happening? Not exactly a team building move, then to decide to stay? Much as I would hope he would stay, the move has been initiated and can 't be undone.