Page 41 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by Counter Assault View Post
    So, I seriously wouldn't be surprised if the Bobcats have completely changed their offensive gameplan for NDSU. Word on the street is that Troy Andersen is back on the field this week and he is running plays and passing. If the Cats' can bring their guessing game back with the Troy run/pass package in the face of Rovig getting better with overall completions, this should be a whole new look for NDSU's DC. If you guys have to plan a defense to watch Troy, it could very well open some mid-field passing lanes that haven't been open all year, because the Bison will try to stack the box against him being a running threat in combo with Ifanse. This is a whole new spin we haven't shown in 4 games because TA has been hurt with a shoulder injury.
    38-10 Bison.

Have a good couple of sleeps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

So, I seriously wouldn't be surprised if the Bobcats have completely changed their offensive gameplan for NDSU. Word on the street is that Troy Andersen is back on the field this week and he is running plays and passing. If the Cats' can bring their guessing game back with the Troy run/pass package in the face of Rovig getting better with overall completions, this should be a whole new look for NDSU's DC. If you guys have to plan a defense to watch Troy, it could very well open some mid-field passing lanes that haven't been open all year, because the Bison will try to stack the box against him being a running threat in combo with Ifanse. This is a whole new spin we haven't shown in 4 games because TA has been hurt with a shoulder injury.
    That's not what I heard. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Troy pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

no, just all you guys who worship the almighty AG! i don't give two sh*ts about him, all of you do apparently.
    Yeeeeeaaaah buddy. You TOTALLY don't care about him. Suuuuure.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    That's not what I heard. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Troy pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
    Expect to see #15 with a jersey on and playing.

I want to like these guys but they lost to UND. You had 1 job.

No lookalikes thread anymore so I'll just put this here:

Expect to see #15 with a jersey on and playing.
    Did he play last year?
    Don't believe everything you think.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That's cool, if you like talking to criminals in the state of Montana. I am sure his prediction prior to Cat/Griz this year was a 20+ point blow out in favor of the Jizz - just like ALL his brethren.
    Remind me again how long ago was it that you had drug dealers and murderers on your team/ staff.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Did he play last year?
    Exactly the point.

Kitty forum is collectively pawing at FCOA trying to figure out how it all works. Kind of adorable really.