Page 2394 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1394189422942344238423922393239423952396240424442494 ... LastLast
Results 23,931 to 23,940 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Agreed. The way Booger McFarland piled on Carson the entire game was over-the-top. As if I could not stand Booger (and his name ) any worse. Even so much as praising Ertz’s 5 yard route running ability?
    Booger made a remark how it’s easier to cramp up when it’s cold. It is unfathomable how horrible he is as a color guy.

If I remember it correctly.....last night Booger says the Eagles tailored their offense to rpo to fit Foles game and that took them to the Super Bowl. He added, now the Eagles need to figure out Carson’s game to help him.

What a bunch of total bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ndsu84 View Post
    If I remember it correctly.....last night Booger says the Eagles tailored their offense to rpo to fit Foles game and that took them to the Super Bowl. He added, now the Eagles need to figure out Carson’s game to help him.

What a bunch of total bullshit.
    yea i fell out of my chair when i heard that. plus these idiot eagle fans who clamor for Nick freakin Foles. he got benched at Jacksonville. how pathetic. Foles might be the luckiest man on earth, Wentz/Peterson hand him a ferrari to drive for 3 games to super bowl and then he cashed in millions and hasnt done a thing since. bhahaha.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Booger made a remark how it’s easier to cramp up when it’s cold. It is unfathomable how horrible he is as a color guy.
    I’ve heard other commentators who were former football players make the exact same claim. The point he and the other guys were making is that when it is cold, players tend to not drink as much, but yet, sweat similarly or as much if the weather was warm. Hence, why the players will tend to cramp up in cold weather games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't know if anyone has noticed but the Eagles offense is very sloppy. I'm not talking in regards of actual play but before the play even starts. Maybe I'm remembering wrong but when they are huddled up and Carson is calling the play, the lineman are already walking away with the WR soon to follow which leaves Carson trying to get everyone on the same page. Whenever I played (not in NFL) when we are huddled up the QB breaks the huddle and everyone leaves at the same time. I know quite a few teams do that but to me it seams the Eagles are already lined up when Carson is just getting done with the play call. It's kind of annoying to me and just looks sloppy. Am I reading too much into that with some possible offensive troubles?
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I don't know if anyone has noticed but the Eagles offense is very sloppy. I'm not talking in regards of actual play but before the play even starts. Maybe I'm remembering wrong but when they are huddled up and Carson is calling the play, the lineman are already walking away with the WR soon to follow which leaves Carson trying to get everyone on the same page. Whenever I played (not in NFL) when we are huddled up the QB breaks the huddle and everyone leaves at the same time. I know quite a few teams do that but to me it seams the Eagles are already lined up when Carson is just getting done with the play call. It's kind of annoying to me and just looks sloppy. Am I reading too much into that with some possible offensive troubles?
    Yes, was thinking the same thing as I watched. At times, it felt like Carson didn't have the full attention of his teammates, but given that he audibles a lot, maybe he was just calling formations/blocking schemes and a "check with me" at the LOS.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Ok, yeah it just looks bad to me. I guess if the OL/WR didn't do that they would always have a delay of game penalty because they snap the ball with .0001 second left on the play clock. They definitely played better when going up tempo. Next weekend will be interesting and against Jerry's team.

Booger is horrendous. How in the crap does he get the Monday Night color gig?!@

When you stick around long enough like Booger good things happen.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Are there homers here? Obviously, who cares? You want Wentz to fail so badly so you can be the “told you so” guy and you are pathetic. Grow up and get a life

I guess you have selective reading and passed over a few of my posts in this thread. Nice try, but pathetic and no life are more your lane than mine.