Page 105 of 365 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 3646

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    NDSU in Non Conf should be 9-4 if they are a legit team. (K State, Marquette, ETSU losses and maybe 1 loss between ISU B or @/utah valley )

League 18 games, should be 16-2 at worst.

25-6 should be their record with this non confernce and favorites to win summit. If we were a high level major, there should only be 2 losses K State & Marquette
    16-2 in the Summit? For one we don't play that many games. More like 12-4 at best in my opinion, this team is going to have issues on the road still. They should be better than last year but being a .500 road team would be a pretty solid improvement over last year.

The team got hot last year but they have a lot to prove before I have expectations of a six loss season.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

bisonfan08 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    16-2 in the Summit? For one we don't play that many games. More like 12-4 at best in my opinion, this team is going to have issues on the road still. They should be better than last year but being a .500 road team would be a pretty solid improvement over last year.

The team got hot last year but they have a lot to prove before I have expectations of a six loss season.
    I know it was only Mayville but for the last 15 minutes of the game last night they started to look like the team that won the Summit League tourney last year, wont a tourney game and played a tough 1st have against the best team in the country. The passes were crisp, the ball was moving around, guys were cutting and when the defense collapsed we kicked out for an open 3 and were knocking them down. We have appeared to be lacking a little confidence so far so hopefully that'll carry over and into Monday's game.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post

They were a .500 road team in conference play last year. I'd be disappointed with a 12-4 conference season this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    They were a .500 road team in conference play last year. I'd be disappointed with a 12-4 conference season this year.
    I meant .500 for the season, would be an improvement from 4-9.

I would be pretty happy with a 12-4 season and dissapointed with any win total under 10. This team right now has a lot to figure out. Going to be some more bumps in the road, good thing is the same thing can be said about the other contenders(ORU and USD). This team isn't substantially better than either of those teams, the conference race is going to be a dogfight.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The way they're playing, what difference are you guys seeing from last year? I think this year will be a repeat of last year...up and down all season and hopefully heat up at the end. This is what happens when you rely on 3's and a coaching style that doesn't seem to make adjustments very well.

down 8 to a 15 point underdog at home.
    . I heard at a HS coaching clinic dave said "we dont do x's and o's much.. more culture coaching than anything"

wut? even if that's true. dont tell local hs coaches that.

hopefully they adjust this game and start winning
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

. I heard at a HS coaching clinic dave said "we dont do x's and o's much.. more culture coaching than anything"

That would explain a hell of a lot.

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Cause CULTURE wins games!!!/purple

we back!!! great comeback. Vinnie Cam & Tyson did it
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Jimmy's and Joe's. NDSU has better players than most of their peers.
    College of Business Alumnus