Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UNI Post Game Thoughts & Discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Re: UNI Post Game Thoughts & Discussion.

That was pretty much the perfect game in the fact that they whipped UNI convincingly yet have some very apparent things to work on. I thought Lance looked the most like a freshman throwing the ball as he has all year but he was a dude running the ball.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    That was pretty much the perfect game in the fact that they whipped UNI convincingly yet have some very apparent things to work on. I thought Lance looked the most like a freshman throwing the ball as he has all year but he was a dude running the ball.
    I am most certainly no expert on throwing mechanics, but that flea flicker play sure looked to be all arm. Trey did not seem to step into the throw (and it got a bit too much air).

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    I am most certainly no expert on throwing mechanics, but that flea flicker play sure looked to be all arm. Trey did not seem to step into the throw (and it got a bit too much air).
    Mechanics aside, that was a thing of beauty other than not getting it there. Looked effortless. He's got a heck of an arm.

SDSU down 14-3 early 2nd quarter in Youngstown. If that score holds the Bison will be one of only 2 MVFC teams undefeated through 2 weeks of conference play. The other??? The Coyotes from South Dakota of course.

SDSU down 14-3 early 2nd quarter in Youngstown. If that score holds the Bison will be one of only 2 MVFC teams undefeated through 2 weeks of conference play. The other??? The Coyotes from South Dakota of course.
    And if the bunnies lose the committee will use that as an excuse to put them on our side again come playoff time. I don't mind beating the rabbits I like fresh meat better.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

YSU is a field goal kicking team, Jackrabbits are are TD team. I wouldnt count the sly Stig's team out. They will pull some tricks out of their hat. Just saying.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Mechanics aside, that was a thing of beauty other than not getting it there. Looked effortless. He's got a heck of an arm.
    yeah...looked like Trey was throwing a touch pass instead of a long bomb...he just needs to let that rip and let Watson run under it instead of trying to touch it in there.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    yeah...looked like Trey was throwing a touch pass instead of a long bomb...he just needs to let that rip and let Watson run under it instead of trying to touch it in there.
    This is the most accurate statement of what happened on that play.

Don’t be coming into the Fargodome wearing white.

Also the Cox penalty happened right in front of us and we never figured out what the issue was.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Don’t be coming into the Fargodome wearing white.

Also the Cox penalty happened right in front of us and we never figured out what the issue was.
    He was trying to drag one of the UNI players closer to the ball as it rolled towards the end zone on that punt. The UNI player took offense and they both took turns shoving one another. Jabril started it but imo it should not have been a penalty either way.