Page 2303 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1303180322032253229323012302230323042305231323532403 ... LastLast
Results 23,021 to 23,030 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Apparently all it takes is getting married to a woman who isn’t a cheating whore! And you’re all set for a career in the dumps.
    Just because NDSUSR posted some unnecessary garbage doesn’t make it right to reply in kind. Turn about misogyny is not fair play.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I was super wrong about how his career would start and go.

Obviously the dude ain't perfect but he's repped the school and state about as good as anyone could ask for.

And I doubt the fact that he got married has played a significant role in his successes or failures on the football field.

For what it's worth...I believe Peyton Manning's wife, at one point, literally took pictures of acceptable outfits so he could dress himself.

Some people have no style. They need help. I'm among that crowd. Cut the man some slack.
    I'm still waiting for NDSUSR to at least show us the picture of Carson's choice of clothing that proves he (Carson) is an idiot. I've done the Google thing a few times (https://www.google.com/search?q=Cars...w=1745&bih=889) and haven't yet seen a pic that makes a person shake their head.

Right now NDSUSR is just digging a hole he'll never be able get out of without a sincere apology to Carson, his wife and his charity organization (which also employs a few Bison).
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Blow me moron. He is a idiot for screwing up his career. But yeah he has money now.
    Keep that tongue deep up his ass.
    You sir are a douche bag. If you are indeed related to the young lady that Carson used to date then you should know that she has moved on with her life and is doing quite nicely herself. There's no need to be a dirty stagnant jealous bitch since it really has nothing to do with you at all. My suggestion is to STFU and keep your silly comments to yourself unless you want to face a possible slander suit someday.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Apparently all it takes is getting married to a woman who isn’t a cheating whore! And you’re all set for a career in the dumps.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Well, I should clean up this thread but then I'd have to read it... what a choice.

I'm still deciding whether to watch the Eagles on Sunday... it is just painful how inept they can be at even basic things. Guess I'm spoiled by watching the Bison.

About the "Carson is so fragile" thing - cripes, who on the Eagles is taking hits like Carson? Heck, besides Mariota, who is taking hits like him in the whole NFL? It's not like he got hurt in warm-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Well, I should clean up this thread but then I'd have to read it... what a choice.

I'm still deciding whether to watch the Eagles on Sunday... it is just painful how inept they can be at even basic things. Guess I'm spoiled by watching the Bison.

About the "Carson is so fragile" thing - cripes, who on the Eagles is taking hits like Carson? Heck, besides Mariota, who is taking hits like him in the whole NFL? It's not like he got hurt in warm-ups.
    Did you see Jimmy Kempski breakdown Seumalo's blocking (or lack there of) it was horrendous.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Well I was on the Philadelphia eagles site last week before the game and they did an entire video on Carson's wardrobe choices. It was a real wtf Carson moment for me. Then to top it off he plays like he did afterwards. Now I was offended but apparently not as offended as that Russian ndsu fan poster. I had know idea. In the heat of the moment I probably said some things I regret now. Could someone just get Carson in a blind and shoot some ducks so all can be right in the world again? Please? He needs to be worrying about football not baby blue pants and blazers. Rant over. Sorry Carson. F this weather.

Lardsin must go!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Three days of rain, 1.5 days to try and (dry) out , then 3 days of harvest. Wash rinse repeat.

And as far as what Carson wears; I don’t see why anyone cares.
    Honestly why do people care about what clothing someone else wears? I can see if it was stained and had a U neck and full of holes. Unless you are Cam Newton - that guy just needs to stop looking like a 90 year old lady going out to bingo.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Three days of rain, 1.5 days to try and (dry) out , then 3 days of harvest. Wash rinse repeat.
    A farmer told me it's awful hard to get your crop off in time when you seed 700 acres a day but can't combine 40 acres in a week. Only one day all fall have a combined any dry grain.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post

And as far as what Carson wears; I don’t see why anyone cares.
    Honestly why do people care about what clothing someone else wears? I can see if it was stained and had a U neck and full of holes. Unless you are Cam Newton - that guy just needs to stop looking like a 90 year old lady going out to bingo.
    You up for a roadtrip tomorrow? 3 of us making the round trip as of now. Got room and a ticket.

Lardsin must go!