Page 35 of 80 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Trey Lance

Default Re: Trey>Carson>Stick>Jensen Dont reply.

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    IMO. Lance is already the 2nd best passer behind Wentz.

I know that sounds crazy but he throws a great ball and it’s accurate every time. Plus he’s only a freshman. Unreal he good he is. Takes the sack instead of forcing it. Can’t teach that. So impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't know about second best but I agree he throws a nice ball with accuracy.

Trey Lance is good at football and, even though UND isn't all that good, they've got a legit FCS defense. What he's doing so far this year is pretty absurd for a freshman.

Trey is like a perfect combination of the previous QBs.

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    IMO. Lance is already the 2nd best passer behind Wentz.

I know that sounds crazy but he throws a great ball and it’s accurate every time. Plus he’s only a freshman. Unreal he good he is. Takes the sack instead of forcing it. Can’t teach that. So impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Only 2 games but I can't believe how good this dude is. Hope we have Jabril back for Oregon next year haha.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I just want to see Trey to continue to grow and develop his skill set. Tyler Roehl hasn’t been too bad thus far as an OC and am curious as to how he will grow and mold his position. The two go and in hand.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Hard to believe what this kid has already done. The Valley has their hands full for the next 4 seasons

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Hard to believe what this kid has already done. The Valley has their hands full for the next 4 seasons
    You know what's kind of funny? I used to get really nervous before NDSU games like I was in the blocks before a sprint. Now I don't, but when the Eagles and Carson are playing, I can hardly stand to watch it. Today, I recorded the game and went out to hack at some invasive trees and only came in when I needed a break/drink - and that's the only time I watched.

Anyway, Trey Lance has a QB rating of 269, but he doesn't show up in the NCAA stats because he only has 26 attempts, just under the the 15/game minimum. Trey also has 6 TD passes - 7 is the best in the FCS.

But the guys who have thrown 7 TD passes?

Samford's Oladokun - he threw 2 of his 7 in OT.
    Delaware's Pat Kehoe - he threw 2 of his 7 in OT.
    Mercer's Robert Riddle? He threw all of his before the 4th quarter. He might be the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    You know what's kind of funny? I used to get really nervous before NDSU games like I was in the blocks before a sprint. Now I don't, but when the Eagles and Carson are playing, I can hardly stand to watch it. Today, I recorded the game and went out to hack at some invasive trees and only came in when I needed a break/drink - and that's the only time I watched.

Anyway, Trey Lance has a QB rating of 269, but he doesn't show up in the NCAA stats because he only has 26 attempts, just under the the 15/game minimum. Trey also has 6 TD passes - 7 is the best in the FCS.

But the guys who have thrown 7 TD passes?

Samford's Oladokun - he threw 2 of his 7 in OT.
    Delaware's Pat Kehoe - he threw 2 of his 7 in OT.
    Mercer's Robert Riddle? He threw all of his before the 4th quarter. He might be the real deal.
    If I remember correctly, Kehoe is pretty good, too. I guess we'll find out this weekend...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

He sure makes you go wow a bunch. One heck of a football player. I look forward to watching a closer game and see if he has the
    IT to outwit the other team and make correct decisions when the game is on the line. Physical ability is awesome. I will have a great big smile when I see him take that next step and bait the other team into doing what he wants and just makes them his bi&*^.

donovan mcnabb jr baby bring the hiesman home SON!