Page 130 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1572

Thread: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    You need to find a farmer friend or talk to a pioneer dealer. There will be extra tickets. Im not going. To far at a bad time of the year. Hopefully the cities bison fans represent.
    Yep, tickets are still available. Minnesota Twins are still selling tickets directly...but only singles or doubles together are available.

Quote Originally Posted by BISON Thunder View Post
    Yep, tickets are still available. Minnesota Twins are still selling tickets directly...but only singles or doubles together are available.
    I can still get a bunch of seats together in the 3rd deck behind the endzone along the 1st base line. I've been checking the seat map periodically (you can only see the seat map on IE for some reason) and ticket sales have slowed considerably but the only seats left are in the 3rd deck near/behind the endzones. Sideline 3rd deck is sold out and it appears that they sold every seat in those sections (they were holding back the top few rows in the 3rd deck sections for some reason this past spring).

I still think it's going to be tough to top Johnies/Tommies. They had ~37,500 which is only 2,000 short of Target Field's normal capacity and I'm pretty sure for the NDSU game they still haven't even opened up any tickets in the 2nd or 3rd deck in left field (since they would have an obstructed view of the near endzone) or in the 3rd deck further down the 1st base line (sections 301-305).

Hopefully there is one more big push as we get into fall camp, etc.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

I was up near Park Rapids last weekend and heard ads for the game while listen to Twins radio broadcast a bunch of times.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    I was up near Park Rapids last weekend and heard ads for the game while listen to Twins radio broadcast a bunch of times.
    Same deal way over on the range north of Virginia. Matt Entz radio spot for the game. It was cool to hear. Guessing it was state wide?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I can still get a bunch of seats together in the 3rd deck behind the endzone along the 1st base line. I've been checking the seat map periodically (you can only see the seat map on IE for some reason) and ticket sales have slowed considerably but the only seats left are in the 3rd deck near/behind the endzones. Sideline 3rd deck is sold out and it appears that they sold every seat in those sections (they were holding back the top few rows in the 3rd deck sections for some reason this past spring).

I still think it's going to be tough to top Johnies/Tommies. They had ~37,500 which is only 2,000 short of Target Field's normal capacity and I'm pretty sure for the NDSU game they still haven't even opened up any tickets in the 2nd or 3rd deck in left field (since they would have an obstructed view of the near endzone) or in the 3rd deck further down the 1st base line (sections 301-305).
    Whose thinking about a football game in mid July. Should see a boost around August 1st

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    The beer sales at this game might beat the highest at a Twins game.
    Is that really something that NDSU fans should be proud of?

Let’s be known as sloppy drunks—>solid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Calm down CAS. I believe that NDSU fanbase has a solid rep in Frisco TX and I bet that travels well.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Yes, of course!
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Who's this fucking guy?
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.