Page 2260 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1260176021602210225022582259226022612262227023102360 ... LastLast
Results 22,591 to 22,600 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

And getting rid of the ball quicker

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Eagles working on extending Wentz's contract? I had seen reports that he was a disruptive influence on the team. /s
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Eagles get RB Jordan Howard for a 2020 sixth round (possible fifth round) pick.

Not a big time deal, but with his size and stats, a pretty good one for the Eagles who obviously missed having a big back like LeGarrette Blount last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Eagles get RB Jordan Howard for a 2020 sixth round (possible fifth round) pick.

Not a big time deal, but with his size and stats, a pretty good one for the Eagles who obviously missed having a big back like LeGarrette Blount last year.

Pretty good deal by the Eagles if they can sign him to an extension. He's their best back by far.

https://twitter.com/inforum/status/1...065248256?s=21

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

ESPN's senior NFL writer Bill Barnwell estimates that Wentz's next contract (with the Eagles) could be in the neighborhood of 5 years $146M with $50M guaranteed at signing.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...xtensions-2019

He expects this not to happen until next offseason though. Here's the crazy thing though... Barnwell says that if Wentz were to forgo re-signing with Philly and hit the open market after the 2020 season this is what he'd be looking at:

In all, Wentz would be looking at six years and $150 million when you factor in the $4 million or so in cash he's due for 2019. It would be a considerable discount for Wentz, who would almost definitely fetch north of $30 million per season by waiting one year.
    That's some serious cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    ESPN's senior NFL writer Bill Barnwell estimates that Wentz's next contract (with the Eagles) could be in the neighborhood of 5 years $146M with $50M guaranteed at signing.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...xtensions-2019

He expects this not to happen until next offseason though. Here's the crazy thing though... Barnwell says that if Wentz were to forgo re-signing with Philly and hit the open market after the 2020 season this is what he'd be looking at:

That's some serious cheese.
    And he's worth every penny. The owner of the Eagles LOVES Wentz. They are going to do what they need to to keep him there. As the owner said "Carson is obsessed with winning." They want it.

He needs to stay healthy this year in order to cash in big. Another shortened season and he might have to sign a lesser deal.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    And he's worth every penny. The owner of the Eagles LOVES Wentz. They are going to do what they need to to keep him there. As the owner said "Carson is obsessed with winning." They want it.
    Personally I don't believe any one player is worth that. Teams pay out these huge contracts and then they can't afford the rest of the team.

I'm sure they'll pay it though, so good for him.