Page 25 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018-2019 Schedule

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

For the love of god! Fire Walseth already! We literally cannot get any worse!

Women’s program cannot get anymore depressing and the men’s is getting worse every hear also. This is depressing as hell.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Serious question- can we afford a new coach?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    Serious question- can we afford a new coach?
    We can’t afford to keep this one.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    I don't think we can even call this program a dumpster fire anymore. That seems to imply there is some emotion involved, and that a lot of people give a damn.

I think ALL the ladies on the current team should go to Matt Larson, Todd Phelps and Colleen Heimstead and let them know they refuse to play for Walseth. Demand they remove her and name an interim coach (Keith Dickhudt or Nate Oakland), and immediately start a national search. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and it sure as hell isn't going to hurt anything.
    most of the team, english is their second language... this coach fills the team with European players who have never ever learned defense, and this coach sure as hell isn't coaching them up either....

Oh and btw, I took a load of crap from ...ville calling out this coach during her second year here. I took a lot of insults.. but whatever... I could see the way this was going, Her 1st year here, her pg surely covered up all her shortcomings as a coach. she can't coach and her people skills preclude her from being able to recruit. Not to kick a dead horse, but the handling of Holly was despicable. The glory of beating the Jacks, watching AJ break his clipboard in half won't be repeated for years to come... None of those players on that team were Maren's...

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Having a daughter that plays HS basketball and AAU ball. NDSU has no presence at local games. Nor are the coaches reaching out to NDSU to come watch their games.

Whether or not the girls at these schools can play the D1 level ( I think statewide UND has signed 4 for next year), you need to have a relationship with the HS coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Having a daughter that plays HS basketball and AAU ball. NDSU has no presence at local games. Nor are the coaches reaching out to NDSU to come watch their games.

Whether or not the girls at these schools can play the D1 level ( I think statewide UND has signed 4 for next year), you need to have a relationship with the HS coaches.
    Amazing how someone who came through the ranks of every level of girls to women's, to pro basketball to assisting at major D1 college could be soooo clueless

Bison defeat WIU 68-60
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Youch!!

https://twitter.com/domizzowday/stat...787626502?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Youch!!

https://twitter.com/domizzowday/stat...787626502?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    100% on Gene Taylor, Lynn Dorn and Matt Larsen. All of them dropped the ball, some of them did so repeatedly and now the program is at rock bottom. Obviously Larsen inherited this disaster, now he needs to be proactice on fixing it or the dumpster fire will continue burning and it will be on him.
    Last edited by NDSUstudent; 01-13-2019 at 04:58 AM.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    100% on Gene Taylor, Lynn Dorn and Matt Larsen. All of them dropped the ball, some of them did so repeatedly and now the program is at rock bottom. Obviously Larsen inherited this disaster, now he needs to be proactice on fixing it or the dumpster fire will continue burning and it will be on him.
    She should have been fired before the season began instead of waiting the contract out. This is coming from an accountant like me, because as someone said you can't afford to let her finish the season. We need something changed now as you are just delaying another year of negative return both as a product and financially.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.