Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018-2019 Schedule

Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Omaha is also nothing but crud, and we get blitzed again... whats with someone jacking up 13 three's making 2, and our coach allows this? shameful

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have not been to a Womens BB game since our we played UND in the Ralph about 10 years ago (and won I think), why cant this program compete? At least for home games?
    Let's Go Bison!!!

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    I have not been to a Womens BB game since our we played UND in the Ralph about 10 years ago (and won I think), why cant this program compete? At least for home games?
    For starters

Never have a full compliment of players. So by this time of the year down to about 9 available instead of 15 on scholarship.

Players that come don't stay.

Don't necessarily recruit players from the region that might be D1 players. UND gets the better local players, and even they have issues.

Players that do come and stay don't seem to get improve- Sarah Jacobson for example.

Head coach isn't visable. Nor is she personable. At Chicago Nike tournament last summer, 4 NDSU camp attendees were playing in a game. She never made an effort to say hello to the parents or the players.

Top local kids have no interest in the program.

Better teams locally. University of Mary, MSUM, and Augustana to name a few.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Dom Izzo‏ @DomIzzoWDAY

Reilly Jacobson is the eighth player to leave the #NDSU women's basketball program since 2014. She was selected the team MVP last season in its postseason banquet.

10:52 AM - 8 Jan 2019 from Moorhead, MN

Took along time to announce this.

Shocker since she has not played all year. This is just another reason for Coach to be done NOW!!!!!!!!! There is nothing positive in the program right now. Players deserve better leadership.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I don't think we can even call this program a dumpster fire anymore. That seems to imply there is some emotion involved, and that a lot of people give a damn.

I think ALL the ladies on the current team should go to Matt Larson, Todd Phelps and Colleen Heimstead and let them know they refuse to play for Walseth. Demand they remove her and name an interim coach (Keith Dickhudt or Nate Oakland), and immediately start a national search. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and it sure as hell isn't going to hurt anything.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    I don't think we can even call this program a dumpster fire anymore. That seems to imply there is some emotion involved, and that a lot of people give a damn.

I think ALL the ladies on the current team should go to Matt Larson, Todd Phelps and Colleen Heimstead and let them know they refuse to play for Walseth. Demand they remove her and name an interim coach (Keith Dickhudt or Nate Oakland), and immediately start a national search. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and it sure as hell isn't going to hurt anything.
    Bold strategy RTO, but I like it. Power to the Team!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we would see some action then.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Matt Larsen owns this mess now. He better take out the trash or he's just as culpable.